Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2341 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1341184122412291233123392340234123422343235123912441 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,410 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInMD View Post
    But I bet the pond hockey is amazing. When are you typically able to get it out of storage? That must be a great day.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    need some ice on the ponds first, but I'm not dropping the top much now anyways when it's below 40 degrees. I usually bring it home on April 1st when there's hope of a Spring day in the 50's and the frost heaves on the roads settle down. And that's a glorious day
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Pete, this is what we do for our nice cars during winter months in areas where we get snows... I hibernate both my M3 and Porsche during winter months, it is what we do... then when Spring arrives and the roads are cleaned off from all the road salt and debris, it makes taking out our babies all the more rewarding...
    even though it leaves some room in my garage at home while it's gone, there's nothing like going in the garage and just seeing it sitting there, saying "can we go out and play?" .......

BTW, I've decided to also store my 2008 E92 335xi this year. It's never seen a winter yet, so both of my babies are getting the winter off. I bought it last year with 18K miles and it got 4K fun miles of fun and attention this season. Now at 22K, I hope to be able to keep it a loooooonnnng time too
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Joerdan23TN View Post
    Installed my new steering wheel, fresh from the leather restoration shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That looks pretty dope. Are you gonna change your cube dash trim to match?

~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    That looks pretty dope. Are you gonna change your cube dash trim to match?

I would love to find the ACS matching dash and door trim. It’s going to be a very tough find. For now, I’m not bothered with the current mismatching look. It’s not like we ever had silver or black cube steering wheel trim so it’s not huge to me that it doesn’t match.

I would love to find the ACS matching dash and door trim. It’s going to be a very tough find. For now, I’m not bothered with the current mismatching look. It’s not like we ever had silver or black cube steering wheel trim so it’s not huge to me that it doesn’t match.

I have silver cube on the 3 dash pieces, black cube everywhere else, and a leather lower steering wheel trim piece lol. Embrace the mix’n’match!
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Might be able to find some sort of vinyl film... would look dope imo.

Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

Got my Zimmermanns resurfaced; had some slight warpage. Will reinstall them tonight and go rebed the pads

Busy day yesterday. . .winter wheels and hardtop installed, and new FCABs.
    04 Vert/Sapphire Black/Black/Silver Cube/MT/CWP/Xenons/HK-NAV/BMW Performance Air Intake and CF Strut Bar

Well my entire “build” process has plateau’d completely, saving money for paint/a potential blower set up is super nerve racking but I know it’ll be worth it in the end.

Decided to start assembling some mods that have just been boxed up while my car sits in my yard waiting for me to get interested again lol

F10 Illuminated shift knob mod

I’ve taken both apart, going to mock up everything and go buy the proper glue for this tonight and will be attaching/gluing tomorrow l - I plan to allow the leather boot lose the F10 bases form.

just acquired a full Alcantara interior, so I got both shift/e-brake boots for free so I lucked out big time.

my wagon is to be picked up on Saturday for final sale so I should be full speed ahead on my car getting painted hopefully by the end of January.

Nice stuff Brandon, looking forward to the progress.

Page 2341 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1341184122412291233123392340234123422343235123912441 ... LastLast