Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2548 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 154820482448249825382546254725482549255025582598 ... LastLast
Results 25,471 to 25,480 of 26150
    Finally got around to stuffing the rear deck lid with tennis balls and foam blocks. I can now resume listening to Tristam and Bela Fleck in peace.

Sent from my LM-F100 using Tapatalk

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    I moved my car from 4 cars up the street to a spot that is right at the beginning of the of the opening to the garages. It's parked in front of this car that never moves. Now there will be 2 cars that will never move lol I swear my battery is dying already.
    Just driving the Tesla around all the time?

I don't blame you - been using them for pretty much this entire week, and I feel slightly ashamed to say that when I got back in my car I kinda missed the Teslas... you definitely can't get that raw, old-school feeling of the E46 with them, but damn they are just such good daily drivers.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Just driving the Tesla around all the time?

I don't blame you - been using them for pretty much this entire week, and I feel slightly ashamed to say that when I got back in my car I kinda missed the Teslas... you definitely can't get that raw, old-school feeling of the E46 with them, but damn they are just such good daily drivers.
    I felt similarly when I had the BMW i3 BEV. It handled most my miles. In 33 months I put about ~40k miles on it while my m3 added <5k miles.

I enjoyed the rigid carbon chassis, the low CG, the rearward weight bias, the familiar suspension feel / tuning, and just the nice things about having a new car; I miss it even as I type this.

My high-tech fix for the broken driver's side rearview mirror I sustained a few days ago (link).

Since the mirror got ripped off, I noticed some weird electrical activity:
    - The passenger side mirror is always doing the tilting thing in reverse, regardless of the adjust mirror switch position.
    - The BlueBus stopped working (Not sure if this is related to the mirror, but the timing's odd. It could be the cold temperature bluetooth wonkiness that Ted mentioned (link). It has been in the 40s here overnight.

I knew that duct-tape would be useful when I brought it. Hopefully's the only only time I'll use it on this trip.
    Last edited by Will; 11-12-2021 at 08:53 PM. Reason: added words.

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Officially sold my old car. I thought I would be sad but it’s a massive relief honestly. Word on the street is depending on if the shop that’s buying it can get the trunk to close, she may become a SpecE46 race car.

Obligatory anything you guys need from a chassis? I can see if I can pull it…

Also for my secret project, final piece comes in tomorrow

Edit: outside of the motor I can basically pull anything, don’t be shy
    Last edited by YoitsTmac; 11-16-2021 at 08:31 AM.

Anybody knows part number for a flat clip on the back of valve cover holding down oxygen sensor wires under valve cover trim, seems like mine is missing for whatever reason. Tnx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AM1GO View Post
    Anybody knows part number for a flat clip on the back of valve cover holding down oxygen sensor wires under valve cover trim, seems like mine is missing for whatever reason. Tnx.
    #5 here? https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=11_2181

or #5 here? https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=11_3555
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

No, it has triangular shape and clips in to the left back side of the valve cover to hold down those cable in the grooves, the silverfish one... I wish I had a picture

No, it has triangular shape and clips in to the left back side of the valve cover to hold down those cable in the grooves, the silverfish one... I wish I had a picture

Sits in this corner and clips in that little pocket

Sits in this corner and clips in that little pocket

This one... found some videos that caught it on camera...

Page 2548 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 154820482448249825382546254725482549255025582598 ... LastLast