Page 2354 of 2357 FirstFirst ... 1354185422542304234423522353235423552356 ... LastLast
Results 23,531 to 23,540 of 23561

Thread: What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

  1. #23531
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    16,967
    Nice!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

  2. #23532
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Main County
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Got the Bilstein B8's installed in the front today. Amazing that the factory struts that came off were still in good shape at 205,000 miles. They still had decent damping by hand but it was definitely time, the bump rubbers were destroyed.

    Attachment 36142
    Dang man, looks super clean, wish I could see it. I almost doubt they were original and still good at 205k though, both my previous and now current e46 were got dead shocks under 130k YMMV, I also drive the 330 slower than I drove the 328 oddly.

    | My YouTube Channel | Instagram (WIP) |FS: Steering wheel controls |

    BMWCCA GGC: 530872
    "You canít connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards." - Steve Jobs

  3. #23533
    Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Dang man, looks super clean, wish I could see it. I almost doubt they were original and still good at 205k though, both my previous and now current e46 were got dead shocks under 130k YMMV, I also drive the 330 slower than I drove the 328 oddly.
    I mean, anything is possible, but youíre probably right.

    My factory struts were blown on both my E46s by 115k miles.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #23534
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    13
    I sold my black one and bought a white one!
    Current:
    KM04426:
    2003 330i ZHP sedan 6mt.
    Alpine white/alcantara/black cube trim/bbs ch-r/bilstein's and h&r's

    2001 325xiT
    s54/5mt/TiAg/dove/m3 seats/m3 cluster

    2018 328d xi. Glacier/black, shadow sport. H&R's, highway mpg ftw.

    Previous:
    2003 330i ZHP sedan 6mt
    2003 m3
    2001 m5
    A ton of e34's. Like 40 or so.

  5. #23535
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Middle O' Nowhere, Virginia
    Posts
    1,338
    I stared at all the parts in the shed and muttered about waiting for spring to out em on lol.

    AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife 3.07 Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, something something forged internals, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

  6. #23536
    Updated my DME to the latest software, with the help of Scott (balidawg) at E46Fanatics. Scott was so generous to give me about an hour and a half of his Saturday. He's super organized and efficient and talked me through every step, and answered a bunch of questions that I had. He remoted into my laptop which was very easy. He even cleared some existing fault codes and showed me how to use NCS-Expert for vehicle settings which I'm very excited to experiment with. Yet another example of why I am very thankful for the experienced people that share their knowledge on these forums! See the link below if anyone is interested:
    https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1081716.

  7. #23537
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan View Post
    Updated my DME to the latest software, with the help of Scott (balidawg) at E46Fanatics. Scott was so generous to give me about an hour and a half of his Saturday. He's super organized and efficient and talked me through every step, and answered a bunch of questions that I had. He remoted into my laptop which was very easy. He even cleared some existing fault codes and showed me how to use NCS-Expert for vehicle settings which I'm very excited to experiment with. Yet another example of why I am very thankful for the experienced people that share their knowledge on these forums! See the link below if anyone is interested:
    https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1081716.
    Thanks for the kind words!

    Anyone needing a DME or EGS update see my thread on e46fanatics.
    https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1081716.[/QUOTE]

  8. #23538
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    16,967
    Cool!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

  9. #23539
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    242
    My car had a rough idle and didn't take long before it stalls. Cleaning the the MAF had no effect.

    The car now with Carbahn in San Jose for bleeding the ABS module and diagnostic on the rough idle.
    2005 BMW 330ci | Silver Grey | Black | 6MT
    Shark Injector, Beisan Systems Vanos Kit, BMW Performance Intake, TMS Pulley Kit, G.A.S. 1.2 Bar Coolant Cap, and Aspherical Side Mirrors.

    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler

  10. #23540
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    2,919

    What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

    Quote Originally Posted by FungShui View Post
    My car had a rough idle and didn't take long before it stalls. Cleaning the the MAF had no effect.

    The car now with Carbahn in San Jose for bleeding the ABS module and diagnostic on the rough idle.
    Oh cool, Carbahn. My dad takes his e90M there. One of the machanics, David, has worked on all 4 of our BMWs. My zhp. Wifeís ZSP. Dads M. Moms e61.


    His: 2005 330 ZHP Imola Red - 1995 NA Miata
    Hers: 2004 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM


Page 2354 of 2357 FirstFirst ... 1354185422542304234423522353235423552356 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mini Meet and Shoot
    By M0nk3y in forum Everything Non ZHP (the place for non-ZHP photos)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •