Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2463 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1463196323632413245324612462246324642465247325132563 ... LastLast
Results 24,621 to 24,630 of 26150
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Oh yeah, nothing beats hearing it person for sure. After helping Daniel put his UUC TSE3 on his car, I had to have one on mine. But YouTube videos at least give me an idea of which manufacturers I'd prefer. Like from this one, I can tell I'd prefer the Borla:

love this video. This is probably my 7th time watching it. Always reaffirms my desire for a borla
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Absolutely NOTHING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    love this video. This is probably my 7th time watching it. Always reaffirms my desire for a borla
    +1 this video did it for me too. I laid out my borla the other night to get a plan for swapping a cat into where the first resonator is. Gonna be tight if it actually works and doesn't ruin the sound.

That’s pretty awesome! Let us know how it goes. Are you trying to figure it out for emissions/smell reasons?

Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Sourced a 330 6-speed transmission from a breaker yard in Columbus, Ohio

I was not the one who sourced this transmission. I was there to see this

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Lol perfect+1 this video did it for me too. I laid out my borla the other night to get a plan for swapping a cat into where the first resonator is. Gonna be tight if it actually works and doesn't ruin the sound.

Yo nice adis

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post

Sourced a 330 6-speed transmission from a breaker yard in Columbus, Ohio

I was not the one who sourced this transmission. I was there to see this

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Nice... i need to keep my eye out as well for the inevitable 6-speed swap

That’s pretty awesome! Let us know how it goes. Are you trying to figure it out for emissions/smell reasons?

Yep, I see running catless in 2021 as inconsiderate as rolling coal. Pretty selfish to knowingly poison people for 5-10hp on the street. Hoping to come up with a removable setup so I can swap it out for track events when the participants signed up to be around NOx emissions, but keep it clean when I'm puttering through town next to kids on the sidewalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Yo nice adis

That sounds like a dope plan. And if it doesn’t negatively affect sound, I would probably be interested in emulating something like this in the future. Are you going to try to implement the O2 sensors at all?

That sounds like a dope plan. And if it doesn’t negatively affect sound, I would probably be interested in emulating something like this in the future. Are you going to try to implement the O2 sensors at all?

I spent a lot of time and money trying to make the right series of standoffs for the secondary O2 sensors to work but the super sensitive MS45.1 just couldn't be fooled. Ended up removing them completely and will have them coded out.

I found some clamps that fit perfectly today so the next step is finding/fabbing some sections of 2" 304ss with a 75° bend.

Page 2463 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1463196323632413245324612462246324642465247325132563 ... LastLast