Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2481 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1481198123812431247124792480248124822483249125312581 ... LastLast
Results 24,801 to 24,810 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Auto solutions ssk is a great option.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    I ordered mine. Lots of peeps like the UUC one.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Auto solutions ssk is a great option.
    I have been considering the UUC EVO3 w/ DSSR SSK per Rob's suggestion so I'm curious how the AutoSolutions SSK compares to the EVO 3 SSK?

Anyone else use their guest bathroom as a small parts wet sanding workstation today?
    No?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Anyone else use their guest bathroom as a small parts wet sanding workstation today?
    No?

lol I'd love to hear what the wife said! Also back in my FSAE days we rebuilt our LSD in the hotel bathtub. And I've heard stories of full engine rebuilds in said bathtubs at 4am.

Not much on my end, just counting down the days until mine comes out of winter storage start of next month. A bit worried about parking in my underground parking garage - with winter and COVID a nearby student residence got turned into a homeless shelter and some cars have been broken into (though all the cars had crap lying around inside, while I keep my interior clean). And one far corner of the garage has turned into... a place where said people defecate.

Oh well, I should only need to park there for 1 month, then I'll be working remotely from home in June
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I have been considering the UUC EVO3 w/ DSSR SSK per Rob's suggestion so I'm curious how the AutoSolutions SSK compares to the EVO 3 SSK?
    Personally I avoid UUC. Just the customer support in regards to any issues is enough for me to not purchase from them. A quick Google search will yield alot of results about the company and the products.

As far as autosolutions, they are great to deal with from start to finish. They remind me alot of german auto solutions.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Have a bit of downtime from school stuff so I'm home for a couple days. Got around to finishing the wire harness for my bucket seat mount, complete PnP solution (thanks Archbid!) and wrapped in Tesa Fabric tape:

Then took the rails completely apart in preparation for a coat of paint. I don't have a wire wheel at home so just gonna bring it back to school and do it, as there's quite a bit of rust:

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Have a bit of downtime from school stuff so I'm home for a couple days. Got around to finishing the wire harness for my bucket seat mount, complete PnP solution (thanks Archbid!) and wrapped in Tesa Fabric tape:

Then took the rails completely apart in preparation for a coat of paint. I don't have a wire wheel at home so just gonna bring it back to school and do it, as there's quite a bit of rust:

nice progress!

I got my intake boot readjusted so it does not bind up against my airbox and installed an eBrake handle I used on my first BMW

Personally I avoid UUC. Just the customer support in regards to any issues is enough for me to not purchase from them. A quick Google search will yield alot of results about the company and the products.

As far as autosolutions, they are great to deal with from start to finish. They remind me alot of german auto solutions.

Same here, I had UUC poly bushings once and they were the worst possible poly bushings you can imagine. Avoid UUC like the plague.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

I have my UUC SSK installed for quite a while now. Still great. Can feel the notches when I shift gears. I had them before UUC became big business. Each one to his own experience.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

I'm considering an SSK for my ZHP and would like to know more on the one you installed and how you like it when you have some miles driven with it...
    I purchased the 'Ultra Shifter without Arm' and delrin bushings.

Initial impression when getting the car back was the shift was much shorter and didn't get to shift much during my commute back home. Today I took the car out for a spin and the shift didn't feel as short as before. The shifts felt natural by the time I reached down the block. Overall the driving experience is enhanced with the upgraded tactile gear engagement which were crisp and deliberate. I'm very happy and wished I had it earlier.

+1 heard enough stories on various forums

My shop had a small issue with 1st, 3rd, and 5th not going into gear. They called Ron [Autosolutions] to help troubleshoot over the phone. Solution required a little grinding and replacing the shifter shaft seal.
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Page 2481 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1481198123812431247124792480248124822483249125312581 ... LastLast