Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2470 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1470197023702420246024682469247024712472248025202570 ... LastLast
Results 24,691 to 24,700 of 26149
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    First, September 14 14V-428 Front Pas
    Second, July 14 15V-318 Front Driver
    Third, February 20 20V-018 Passenger

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk
    but that 3rd recall notice came out a year ago (and at that time I created this thread http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...g-Recall/page2)

So are people just now getting that same recall notification a year later, or maybe never took it in to get it performed?
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    but that 3rd recall notice came out a year ago (and at that time I created this thread http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...g-Recall/page2)

So are people just now getting that same recall notification a year later, or maybe never took it in to get it performed?
    I had gotten mine just before the start of covid. I slipped it into my work bag, investigates at work, came home on a Friday and just didn’t go back. I was cleaning out a closet and found it at the bottom of my bag. I just called the number that was on there and they confirmed the recall was still open. Getting a new windshield put on today with safelight and I may call my dealer to do that and a state inspection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    I had gotten mine just before the start of covid. I slipped it into my work bag, investigates at work, came home on a Friday and just didn’t go back. I was cleaning out a closet and found it at the bottom of my bag. I just called the number that was on there and they confirmed the recall was still open. Getting a new windshield put on today with safelight and I may call my dealer to do that and a state inspection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Off topic here, but my wife and I passed through Katonah last weekend on our way to JFK after visiting one of my daughters in Newtown CT. Stopped at Terra Rustica in Briarcliff Manor for a fantastic meal. I highly recommend it! My wife grew up in Croton and knows your area very well! Beautiful place to call home
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post

Yeh, my power steering pump took a crap on me last February and with COVID I didn’t need the ZHP. I just put a new Power steering pump + over Christmas. Still on the same tank of gas for the year so, I though I’d get it out of the way.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

I sourced another pair of OEM M3 side mirrors but this time for my ZHP. I will be picking them up tomorrow Once my CSL bootlid is delivered I will have the bootlid painted in Mystic Blue and also paint out my M3 side mirrors to match.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I sourced another pair of OEM M3 side mirrors but this time for my ZHP. I will be picking them up tomorrow Once my CSL bootlid is delivered I will have the bootlid painted in Mystic Blue and also paint out my M3 side mirrors to match.
    That's gonna look goooooooood

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Let’s see if this works.

From yesterday’s airbag recall and PERFORM BMW MULTIPOINT INSPECTION. ADJUST TIRE
    PRESSURE & TOP OFF FLUIDS. Video

http://www.mkvwa38.com/p/EbA1KC.html

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

I took my ZHP on a 200 mile road trip to get parts for it today. Always good to catch up with my friend at his shop

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    Let’s see if this works.

From yesterday’s airbag recall and PERFORM BMW MULTIPOINT INSPECTION. ADJUST TIRE
    PRESSURE & TOP OFF FLUIDS. Video

http://www.mkvwa38.com/p/EbA1KC.html

Wow, very cool that the dealer is providing a video inspection. I haven't seen that before
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Where are people buying their M3 mirrors. And are people getting genuine or is there a good aftermarket? I want my mirrors to fold in when I lock and if I get that feature, might as well get M3 style.

Page 2470 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1470197023702420246024682469247024712472248025202570 ... LastLast