Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2536 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 153620362436248625262534253525362537253825462586 ... LastLast
Results 25,351 to 25,360 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    I'm not sure I should get an M3 because I am 23 and because I am going to B58 swap and I think the community would castrate me for putting a non-M engine in a M.
    Haha haha haha. I will tell all my E46M group!!! I have 60 in our Vancouver owners chat.

Is it bad that I was thinking of Tesla powering it if my engine was done? good thing I found another engine just in case. Phewwwww. I would have been the silent E46M outcast.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Sillieidiot, link to M3? I'm not sure I should get an M3 because I am 23 and because I am going to B58 swap and I think the community would castrate me for putting a non-M engine in a M.
    We talking chemical or surgical castration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    We talking chemical or surgical castration?

You guys and your medical lingo. LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    You guys and your medical lingo. LOL

~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Live that *ungh ugh mph, uhhhhhhhh SLUMP* ingress life of wide coupe door and a narrow entry.
    You guys have it easy. It's much worse with my bucket seat

I’ve had fun with my friend going through cars and really enjoyed driving them…a Civic Si and FRS/BRZ are my favorites. They are easy to offload once you find a “perfect to you” ZHP.
    I drove my friend's BRZ on track today... holy hell what a car. Felt like a street version of the FSAE car. Kept traction control on because of liability but damn, you can play with it so much more than my E46. And my car is already a lot more lively on track than a stock one lol

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    I drove my friend's BRZ on track today... holy hell what a car. Felt like a street version of the FSAE car. Kept traction control on because of liability but damn, you can play with it so much more than my E46. And my car is already a lot more lively on track than a stock one lol
    It’s so easy to play with rotation on that car. Who said it doesn’t have enough power? It’s also comical with crappy tires on. When I went for a canyon drive with my friends FRS and the D, we swapped cars to come back home. Little did I know he didn’t tell me what kind of tires were on it while we drove back in the rain. I followed him into the first corner at a decent speed and the back end progressively came out and stayed out. LOL. Initial D’ing behind him at 65mph. He wanted to surprise me and not tell me that his winter tires were 10yo. He trusted me that much…..

After learning that, it was a kick ass drive home. Low speed drifting all the corners. LOL any throttle past 40% was rear traction loss. Any turn-in with a mild Scandinavian flick was met with rotation. Hahahah. That chassis is so nice to manhandle!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Beyond pissed off. Dude finally got back to me. He said I thought I wasn't interested and that he has no reception, is out of town, and that his son has facilitated a bidding war if I want to go further above ask. Also said he is not in a position to send me a carfax. Then why offer it? In person I said "I'm looking at another car in the morning, and will call you tomorrow" (that being on Wednesday). He said he would send me the carfax, but just admitted no intention. If you were going out of town, why wouldn't you mention that? He then asked me to join a bidding war. Was disrespectful in person, avoided offering any maintenance, avoided offering carfax. I'm over it. Everything about this deal smelled wrong, and I'm happy it's over and I'm not apart of it.

The car will come.

Sillieidiot, link to M3? I'm not sure I should get an M3 because I am 23 and because I am going to B58 swap and I think the community would castrate me for putting a non-M engine in a M.
    That sucks. But yeah, hopefully the guy doesn't scam any other fellow members here too.

I don't have a link but I'll PM you the details of the listing I'm about to post lol

Well the B58 is in the M240. That's M enough LOL

Haha haha haha. I will tell all my E46M group!!! I have 60 in our Vancouver owners chat.

Is it bad that I was thinking of Tesla powering it if my engine was done? good thing I found another engine just in case. Phewwwww. I would have been the silent E46M outcast.
    I thought about that too. But man I would just have 2 boring fast cars lol

It’s so easy to play with rotation on that car. Who said it doesn’t have enough power? It’s also comical with crappy tires on. When I went for a canyon drive with my friends FRS and the D, we swapped cars to come back home. Little did I know he didn’t tell me what kind of tires were on it while we drove back in the rain. I followed him into the first corner at a decent speed and the back end progressively came out and stayed out. LOL. Initial D’ing behind him at 65mph. He wanted to surprise me and not tell me that his winter tires were 10yo. He trusted me that much…..

After learning that, it was a kick ass drive home. Low speed drifting all the corners. LOL any throttle past 40% was rear traction loss. Any turn-in with a mild Scandinavian flick was met with rotation. Hahahah. That chassis is so nice to manhandle!
    I did the same thing with my friend's BRZ. He had the stock tires and they had no grip. I was like damn this thing just wants to drift lol

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    I did the same thing with my friend's BRZ. He had the stock tires and they had no grip. I was like damn this thing just wants to drift lol
    Heck it does that with RS4s lol. Plant your foot down in the corner and the back-end is just so eager. I can't imagine how it is with stock tires!

My friend drove mine and he said there was grip, but it's so... calm

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

I can't keep up with all of these replies but:

Remember there are more cars out there than a ZHP when you’re in a jam.

Don’t get caught up with paying a bit more you need for something that ultimately you will enjoy for many many months or years

And finally - dude sounds like your run of the mill Craigslist experience, at least for me. Just take it in stride. I agree with people saying as long as the interaction is okay, it's worth pursuing, but people who are flaky, incommunicative, etc, it's not worth it. I will say my purchase was a bit of a struggle because the original owners sold to a guy who was clearly a flipper, and I just waited on Craigslist mashing refresh for a week before it popped up for a higher price . But I have zero regrets about that purchase.

Page 2536 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 153620362436248625262534253525362537253825462586 ... LastLast