Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2541 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 154120412441249125312539254025412542254325512591 ... LastLast
Results 25,401 to 25,410 of 26149
    RUS_ZHP, glad to hear you are having a good visit to TX. I agree, George always has cool projects in his shop.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Thanks for checking in. What's new ?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    I have many news Vas. In May of this year, me and my wife left our jobs in Boston area, sold the house and left for a 5 month travel across the country. This Mercedes van is our motor home. We drove 18k miles already across US.
    Hopefully, we will settle in Charlotte area by the end of this year. So, realy big changes. We always entertained an idea to move to a different state. This year, we finally made a decision.
    Both ZHPs are in storage since May. Hopefully, they will be running well after the long hibernation.
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    RUS_ZHP, glad to hear you are having a good visit to TX. I agree, George always has cool projects in his shop.
    For sure Fredo. George is a great guy and I was happy to meet him in Person.
    So is Texas. This was not my first visit. But this time it was mega cool. I visited Big Bend National Park, El Paso, Guadalupe Mount National Park, USS Lexington museum in Corpus Christi, spent a few days in Padre Islands (what a place!) and finally two days in Austin area.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    I have many news Vas. In May of this year, me and my wife left our jobs in Boston area, sold the house and left for a 5 month travel across the country. This Mercedes van is our motor home. We drove 18k miles already across US.
    Hopefully, we will settle in Charlotte area by the end of this year. So, realy big changes. We always entertained an idea to move to a different state. This year, we finally made a decision.
    Both ZHPs are in storage since May. Hopefully, they will be running well after the long hibernation. For sure Fredo. George is a great guy and I was happy to meet him in Person.
    So is Texas. This was not my first visit. But this time it was mega cool. I visited Big Bend National Park, El Paso, Guadalupe Mount National Park, USS Lexington museum in Corpus Christi, spent a few days in Padre Islands (what a place!) and finally two days in Austin area.

Nice. Share some travel pics. Btw the wife and I are 4 hours from Charlotte so if you are passing through stop on by

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Both ZHPs are in storage since May. Hopefully, they will be running well after the long hibernation. For sure Fredo. George is a great guy and I was happy to meet him in Person.

ZHPizza is in Charlotte, you should give him a visit.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Nice. Share some travel pics. Btw the wife and I are 4 hours from Charlotte so if you are passing through stop on by

Vas, I knew that you're in VA somewhere. Frankly, when we started the trip, we drove almost non-stop to CO. We stopped in Charlotte for a few days, so we can wrap up our work and explore the neighborhoods. On our way back, we drove through KY, OH,NY and VA was not on the way unfortunately. I will stop by next time for sure.
    I was in Portland area and knew that Will is down there. But, I had to make some changes in my trip due to the wild fires and had no time to spend in Portland area.

I started Instagram account just to "document" my trip in some extent. You can find me via VANVENYA name. I will post some pictures here as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    ZHPizza is in Charlotte, you should give him a visit.
    I know him in person since 2019 and I saw him this year. I used his tools and his assistant to do some Rusky rigging on my van. Check this out. Do you recognize both cars? I was installing additional lights on my van in Pizza garage.

Good to see you checking in, and very cool re the shop!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Hot damn, sorry to have missed you

Prepping the car to go to the shop tomorrow for a new starter. Just wrapped up installing a new valve cover gasket and changing the oil. Installed a new oem fuel pump, injectors, and spark plugs last week. Thinking about it now.... I should have done the valve cover gasket first . Oh well.

Now just to wait for it to get back from the shop next weekend and install the new shifter bushings, water pump, radiator, ET, and associated hoses.

After that, wrapping the trunk and sanding the hood back to the clear coat over the carbon fiber.

The next few weekends should be fun lol.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fenrir; 10-16-2021 at 07:01 PM.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

I know him in person since 2019 and I saw him this year. I used his tools and his assistant to do some Rusky rigging on my van. Check this out. Do you recognize both cars? I was installing additional lights on my van in Pizza garage.
    Now you can visit (annoy) him every weekend.

I need to go harass him as well, we were going to do that chassis stiffness test at some point.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Now you can visit (annoy) him every weekend.
    I’d do that.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 2541 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 154120412441249125312539254025412542254325512591 ... LastLast