Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2539 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 153920392439248925292537253825392540254125492589 ... LastLast
Results 25,381 to 25,390 of 26150
    @YoitsTmac please make a new thread if you want to further dicuss your search for a car. This thread is more focused in existing car efforts. GL with your search.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Really, are M3 seats that much less comfy than sports seats? Granted I haven't sat in one for an extended period of time but I did like them.

After all is said and done I'd be curious to know if your insurance company gave you a fair evaluation, and if they were fairly flexible with adjusting that number based on the work you've done to your car. If they seem nice then I may have to go with them lol. Just had such a sour taste in my mouth from when the guy hit me in 2017, he was with "Alliance United" which was so crap

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Really, are M3 seats that much less comfy than sports seats? Granted I haven't sat in one for an extended period of time but I did like them.
    I think M3 seats are a little less comfy for long hauls, but make up for that considerably with how much better the side bolsters are. I am a fairly skinny individual, and I was slip-sliding around in the stock sport seats. Maybe alcantara would help with that, but the M3 seats I have in my car now are definitely preferred despite me enjoying the slightly improved comfort of the stock sport seats whenever I'm in my father's or sister's ZHP.

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Godspeed
    Thanks!

Completed the job today. Replaced the oil pan gasket, steering guibo, engine mounts and control arm bushings.

Drove home about 30 miles and seems ok so far. Will need to check for leaks sometime this week after driving a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

How do those old but "new" motor mounts feel?

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post

After all is said and done I'd be curious to know if your insurance company gave you a fair evaluation, and if they were fairly flexible with adjusting that number based on the work you've done to your car. If they seem nice then I may have to go with them lol. Just had such a sour taste in my mouth from when the guy hit me in 2017, he was with "Alliance United" which was so crap
    I have AAA. Anyone with experience please let me know. Apparently my boss was once an AAA insurance adjuster and said as long as I can justify my car value, they will give it to me. So the mods will be difficult but almost certainly up to market value fo 6-7k.

Also M3 seats are seriously that less comfortable, in my experience. Your butt has like 3x more Cush in the standard sport seats. I genuinely can't describe how much more comfortable non-M sport seats are, especially later year. Some are softer than others but all our softer than M3.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    @YoitsTmac please make a new thread if you want to further dicuss your search for a car. This thread is more focused in existing car efforts. GL with your search.

10-4 boss. Sorry for bustling the thread. Please sub guys I would love guidance! This is my first "for pleasure" car purchase I'd say .
    Thread: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...941#post609941

Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    How do those old but "new" motor mounts feel?
    So much better but it’s not surprising considering that the passenger side engine mount was split in half and leaking the oil/fluid. The the driveline feels much more tightened down and the gear shifts are much smoother. I was expecting the NVH to be worse because I installed M3 mounts but considering the state of the mounts that were on the car, these are an improvement in every aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Installed a Z4 wheel today.

Name:  DSC05966.JPG
Views: 281
Size:  326.9 KB
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Have had the G.A.S. DISA parts and new intake boots for a while and yesterday my local independent shop rebuilt the DISA with a G.A.S. kit and also installed new intake boots.

Wow!

My ZHP had not been running poorly nor suffering power loss. Occasionally on cold mornings when allowed to idle for more than 5 minutes an error message would pop up (this happened twice over 18 months). I'd clear it and it would be months before it happened again. This got me to thinking about new intake boots and with thinking about replacing the intake boots, it logically led to rebuilding the DISA (125,400 miles) at the same time.

Today I did repeated acceleration pulls getting onto the local interstate and was surprised how smooth the engine transitioned across the rpm ranges. What I thought was smooth before has been replaced with a turbine kind of smooth with the new DISA and boots. The idle is a wee bit smoother, too.
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

Page 2539 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 153920392439248925292537253825392540254125492589 ... LastLast