Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1267 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 2677671167121712571265126612671268126912771317136717672267 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,670 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Wait, WHAT? i3 > ZHP?
    Yeah, we drove one when they made their way around the US pre-launch and then I took one home for an extended test drive last fall. I love the ZHP, but its about time to close that chapter in my life. I've had the car since I was 25. I don't know, I go through these cycles every few months, this may or may not pass. But I'm going to start purging nearly 10 years worth of stuff from attic (lots of ZHP stuff up there), some will go to via pay it forward, other stuff for sale. Probably put the car back to as close to stock as possible (I sold the springs and I'm not changing out the poly FCABS, RTABS, etc). I think I'll start a new thread discussing how much to return to stock, its tricky, its not a Honda Civic and the mods are tasteful, so is it worth more modded or stock? Its a conundrum. Is it worth the hassle to de-mod and sell everything?

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    Ugh.

More importantly, how on earth are there used i3s already?!
    There are, I live 2.2 miles from work, but unfortunately those 2.2 miles are not bike-friendly, it would be perfect for me. That instant torque and low overall weight is intoxicating too, I suggest taking one for a spin if you haven't already.

-----

Took a complete set of used OEM ZHP disc's as well as a front pair from the CRV to the scrapper today. 66lbs and a whopping $3.01 was paid out to me. haha At least they won't end up in a landfill.

Brought all of my cleaning supplies to work to wash the car, and of course there is a chance of rain tonight and everyday through Friday. $*%$&&!**(!! Brought my end links that were too long, wiped them down, created FS threads here and on e46f. Looked up and sure enough my AKG COTM $50 certificate expired 3/4/15. I emailed them anyway to see if they would still honor it and if they would be interested in a set of FCAB lollipop's I found in my attic. Popped by an AutoZone to look for a few door clips I broke while re-sealing the vapor barriers recently, no luck. Getting together an order tonight.

Fun fun fun, going to pull the OEM m135 wheels down tomorrow and go have the tires dismounted and discarded, then get a quote to fix the one with a slight bend as well as refinishing them all. If all of that goes well, start looking for tires, will pull my 19" VMR V710's and sell them. Car should ride much better back on the OEM 18's.

- 2021 Tesla Model Y LR-AWD '21-
    - 2014 CPO i01 BEV Capparis White Tera World, '17-'20
    - 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-'18 R.I.P
    - 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
    - 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15

Quote Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
    Yeah, we drove one when they made their way around the US pre-launch and then I took one home for an extended test drive last fall. I love the ZHP, but its about time to close that chapter in my life. I've had the car since I was 25. I don't know, I go through these cycles every few months, this may or may not pass. But I'm going to start purging nearly 10 years worth of stuff from attic (lots of ZHP stuff up there), some will go to via pay it forward, other stuff for sale. Probably put the car back to as close to stock as possible (I sold the springs and I'm not changing out the poly FCABS, RTABS, etc). I think I'll start a new thread discussing how much to return to stock, its tricky, its not a Honda Civic and the mods are tasteful, so is it worth more modded or stock? Its a conundrum. Is it worth the hassle to de-mod and sell everything?

There are, I live 2.2 miles from work, but unfortunately those 2.2 miles are not bike-friendly, it would be perfect for me. That instant torque and low overall weight is intoxicating too, I suggest taking one for a spin if you haven't already.

-----

Took a complete set of used OEM ZHP disc's as well as a front pair from the CRV to the scrapper today. 66lbs and a whopping $3.01 was paid out to me. haha At least they won't end up in a landfill.

Brought all of my cleaning supplies to work to wash the car, and of course there is a chance of rain tonight and everyday through Friday. $*%$&&!**(!! Brought my end links that were too long, wiped them down, created FS threads here and on e46f. Looked up and sure enough my AKG COTM $50 certificate expired 3/4/15. I emailed them anyway to see if they would still honor it and if they would be interested in a set of FCAB lollipop's I found in my attic. Popped by an AutoZone to look for a few door clips I broke while re-sealing the vapor barriers recently, no luck. Getting together an order tonight.

Fun fun fun, going to pull the OEM m135 wheels down tomorrow and go have the tires dismounted and discarded, then get a quote to fix the one with a slight bend as well as refinishing them all. If all of that goes well, start looking for tires, will pull my 19" VMR V710's and sell them. Car should ride much better back on the OEM 18's.
    What else do you have in that attic of yours ?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    What else do you have in that attic of yours ?
    Hey there, I meant to reply to your PM, I'm out of the LCM game for now. This might change again though, we'll see if this passes or not.

In the attic there is a pair of OEM lower control arms, the ball joints are bad, but I've heard that some guys are swapping them out. OEM lighting that I may or may not put back on the car, taken off in the fall of 2006, haven't been in the sun since. What else, what else, carpeted floor mats that BMW replaced under warranty just before I put in all-weathers (basically new). Not sure which to keep and which to sell, the all-weather (drivers front) is a bit worn. I might have some fog light parts, I think I have two drivers side (or passenger side) club sport splitters. I'll be removing my parrot bluetooth kit, my DICE ipod/iphone kit, might remove the front strut-brace, LED angel eyes, roof rack with custom mounted wide Thule fairing, etc, etc. If I can de-mod the car, get it close to stock and sell all the mods and the car and walk away with $10k I would be happy. I know thats going to be difficult. It is a 2-owner car though and low mileage for a 2003. One of the first ZHP's according to the registry.

Are you looking for anything in particular? A lot has happened over the course of nearly 10 years, I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of things.

Selling the car ? How come ?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

After battling seized on winter wheels, finally got the summers on. Then took her for a nice cruise to the self service car wash!

18x9 ET 42 Apex EC-7's / BC Racing BR Type Coilovers / GruppeM Intake
    ECS SS Brake Lines / Coby Wheel Wrap w/ Tri-Stitch / 35% Tint / BavSound Stage 1 / Stett Intake Boots / OE Euro Clears

Quote Originally Posted by Jconlin16 View Post
    After battling seized on winter wheels, finally got the summers on. Then took her for a nice cruise to the self service car wash!
    Lube the hubs?

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Lube the hubs?

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.
    This time I did... Lesson learned!

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Selling the car ? How come ?
    I've had it for nearly 9 years, I'm ready for something different. I go through this every few months but I'm actually taking actions this time, so we'll see what happens.

If you can't get more than $10K for your car, I'd be shocked. Personally, I'd rather buy a car nearer to stock than one that's been modded, although in this crowd I might be in the minority! What kind of strut bar do you have? Might be interested...

Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    Glorious engine
    It really is, I describe driving it as the S54's grandpa. After 4k this thing really screams and pulls like a racecar, its insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    WTF... when did you get a 3.6L? Put it in an E30
    Haha, about a month ago. Working on it for my dad (his car). We think it has a really mild cam, the intake cam lobes are quite different from the exhaust side. The exhaust side has real smooth and more curvy lobes on the edges and the intake side is a lot more sharp, I think its a schrick.. So does my friend who helped me the whole time.

I would love to swap our E30, but not with the engine from this car, lol. Maybe a 24v M50 for the E30.. Or a M30B35.

Page 1267 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 2677671167121712571265126612671268126912771317136717672267 ... LastLast