Page 2438 of 2443 FirstFirst ... 1438193823382388242824362437243824392440 ... LastLast
Results 24,371 to 24,380 of 24424

Thread: What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

  1. #24371
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Congrats. Your M240i looks very sharp.
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Congrats on the 240. How does it compare size-wise with the ZHP?

    Was the photo taken on one of the parking structures along Irvine Ctr Dr at the Spectrum? That looks like the top of the Courtyard Marriott, and the newer Marriott in the background.
    Thanks. According to the ZHP and M240i specifications, they're only +/- two inches apart in length/width/height but it "feels" noticeably bigger to me than the ZHP.

    And good eye - I took this on the top of the parking structure for the 200 Spectrum Center office; I used to work there.

  2. #24372
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    187
    Like @JKO_ZHP, I picked up a new BMW - about the only thing that I would consider as a replacement (but not in a rush to get rid of the ZHP)

    Name:  B388B1C2-F91D-4B48-B800-90F6F474EF2A.jpeg
Views: 164
Size:  133.2 KB
    2006 330Cic | Monaco Blue on Natural Brown | 6MT ZHP ZPP ZCP NAVI

  3. #24373
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by JKO_ZHP View Post
    Put the ZHP in storage the other day. Picked up an M240i a few weeks back.

    May put it up for sale depending on how things turn out with the 240 but for now, the handling/steering feel makes me want to keep driving the ZHP instead. The power is the only thing that it has going for it at the moment......if it feels better after some different wheels, spacers, tires, and suspension...then I'll make an ad for the ZHP.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]37284[/ATTACH
    You're going to let me take some parts off your car right? lol

  4. #24374
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Congrats on the 240. How does it compare size-wise with the ZHP?
    I would say, it's bigger on the outside, smaller on the inside kind of feeling. The trunk is tiny compared to the e46.

  5. #24375
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    I would say, it's bigger on the outside, smaller on the inside kind of feeling. The trunk is tiny compared to the e46.
    That's something I hate about newer cars - I have some seat time in the current-gen Camaro and it is a much bigger car on the outside than my E46, but the trunk is tiny and the rear seats are almost unusable, not to mention the blindspots in that thing. I blame modern styling and updated safety standards
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


  6. #24376
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    1,839
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    That's something I hate about newer cars - I have some seat time in the current-gen Camaro and it is a much bigger car on the outside than my E46, but the trunk is tiny and the rear seats are almost unusable, not to mention the blindspots in that thing. I blame modern styling and updated safety standards
    It would be alright without the blindspots and the starter lawsuit.

  7. #24377
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17,486
    Congrats on the 240!

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

  8. #24378
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17,486
    A couple minor things to mine, but worked on my lift with Tony's car to change his diff fluid. Hieu also joined us. Good to see Tony again after all these years since fhe 2nd Mafia reunion... totally forgot! Selfie after the work to prove West Coast can get together, lol.

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

  9. #24379
    Happily paid $60 to the good people at the Exxon next to my office to loosen the tie rods. After three nights of trying on my own. But didn't want to break knuckles or ball joints. No modern alignment rack accommodates my lowered ZHP. So I used the string method and discovered slight toe-out. Few things are as annoying as cupped tires.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    2005 Imola Red; Black Leather

  10. #24380
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Main County
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInMD View Post
    Happily paid $60 to the good people at the Exxon next to my office to loosen the tie rods. After three nights of trying on my own. But didn't want to break knuckles or ball joints. No modern alignment rack accommodates my lowered ZHP. So I used the string method and discovered slight toe-out. Few things are as annoying as cupped tires.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Love the red, so polarizing.

    Quote Originally Posted by JKO_ZHP View Post
    Put the ZHP in storage the other day. Picked up an M240i a few weeks back.

    May put it up for sale depending on how things turn out with the 240 but for now, the handling/steering feel makes me want to keep driving the ZHP instead. The power is the only thing that it has going for it at the moment......if it feels better after some different wheels, spacers, tires, and suspension...then I'll make an ad for the ZHP.
    Curious what you think of it as you modded it up. My friend just went from an FBO M235i to a ZHP and he isn't even glancing back.



    Installed Fortune Auto 500 coilovers. 8k front, 10k rear springs. Got an alignment yesterday. -1.7 rear camber, .15 rear tow. In the front, -2.1 camber, 0 toe and 6.9 caster. Started driving it a little spirited and it is insanely oversteery. Like, even on the highways. Going to do a video on it and then dial my rear sway bar to full soft in hopes it saves my handling.

    Also I graduated in June, job hunt is difficult but investing about 2 hours a day now applying. I'm moving down to LA. Those in the area feel free to DM me at my insta in my signature. I'm hungry to do some shoots and in my peak in this thread, these cars are gorgeous.
    | My YouTube Channel | Instagram|

    BMWCCA GGC: 530872
    "You canít connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards." - Steve Jobs

Page 2438 of 2443 FirstFirst ... 1438193823382388242824362437243824392440 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mini Meet and Shoot
    By M0nk3y in forum Everything Non ZHP (the place for non-ZHP photos)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •