Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2338 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1338183822382288232823362337233823392340234823882438 ... LastLast
Results 23,371 to 23,380 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Yesterday I spent a lot of time with Charlie and Botond. It was so nice to see them.
    We had a such a great, so we completely forgot to take pictures.
    Big Kudos to Botond for helping me put m touring back to the road. My after market LSD failed and I found oem 3.38 diff in CT. Botond drove 40 miles one way late Friday night to pick it us with a very short notice.
    Thanks Botond!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    More details please on the M-Factory diff failure.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Vas, I will put some pictures and details once diff will be taking of the car.
    All I can say right now that my car started to make noise. It sounds like a wheel bearing. I checked everything and and didn't find the source.
    I brought a car to a local bmw specialized shop and they told me that noise is coming from pinion gear.

I contacted Mfacory and they need to see pictures from me before we can proceed any further with repair process.

Vas, I will put some pictures and details once diff will be taking of the car.
    All I can say right now that my car started to make noise. It sounds like a wheel bearing. I checked everything and and didn't find the source.
    I brought a car to a local bmw specialized shop and they told me that noise is coming from pinion gear.

I contacted Mfacory and they need to see pictures from me before we can proceed any further with repair process.

what type of warranty do they have on their diffs?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    what type of warranty do they have on their diffs?
    Transferable lifetime warranty as long as you don't lose the card that comes with it

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Transferable lifetime warranty as long as you don't lose the card that comes with it
    Correct. I do not have a card. Peter, previous owner, wasn't able to find it either.
    However, after several conversations with Mfactory they were able to find it in the system and told me that diff can be repaired under the warranty. I don't know how they are going to evaluate failure judging by the pictures.
    But will see. I will keep mafia updated.

I just realized that you have another e46. This is great! Yeah, hibernation must be so long in VT.

Painfully long... November to May... even more painful since I installed that glorious exhaust you sold me!
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Yesterday I spent a lot of time with Charlie and Botond. It was so nice to see them.
    We had such a great time we completely forgot to take pictures.

Big Kudos to Botond for helping me put my touring back to the road. My after market LSD failed and I found oem 3.38 diff in CT. Botond drove 40 miles one way late Friday night to pick it us with a very short notice.

Thanks Botond!
    Fixed Sergy

I took a picture of Botond whispering to your touring as he programmed it with features you wanted

Yeah, we all had a great time while we were there! Thanks for having us up Sergy!!

We are very lucky to have a great guy like Botond living close enough that he will spend his time with us to help. Speaking of which... I have more ZHP parts from my “parts locker” to give to you Botond next time you’re in the neighborhood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    Painfully long... November to May... even more painful since I installed that glorious exhaust you sold me!
    That's half year right there.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

I just realized that you have another e46. This is great! k
    Yea it was my dads. He got an e90M so we bought the ZSP for my wife. 108k and it’s in great shape.

Spotless original oil pan!

Name:  IMG_6551.JPG
Views: 344
Size:  445.0 KB

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Wanted to take a look at the fuel pump to check something, and decided to do some cleaning while I was there.
    Farewell, beloved crayon smell. You will be missed
    Name:  IMG_0668.JPG
Views: 352
Size:  511.7 KB
    Put down new deadening. Not the prettiest job, but it’ll do
    Name:  IMG_0670.JPG
Views: 391
Size:  575.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Page 2338 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1338183822382288232823362337233823392340234823882438 ... LastLast