Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2160 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1160166020602110215021582159216021612162217022102260 ... LastLast
Results 21,591 to 21,600 of 26150
    That sucks. Hopefully you had road hazard warranty...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Nice! Congrats!
    Thanks Spenser! Now you and Nate gotta move up here and be my neighbours!

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    YES!! congrats, anando! it's been a long time coming. very happy for you guys!
    Thanks Peterman! So when are you headed this way?

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    So much room for activities.
    Yup! I am gonna start with a simple oil change and go from there

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Congrats! My garage is my man cave...
    That is the eventual plan!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by PetesZ View Post
    Wives never learn. We even tell them what we are doing.

But hey. As long as it is their idea. All good.

Now you need a second ZHP to fill the space- car looks lonely and lonely bmw car break.
    Wife does not care one bit about cars. To her a Porsche is the same as a Civic. However, her eyes light up when she sees a Tesla on the road! She'll get there eventually and learn to appreciate fine German engineering
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    Thanks Spenser! Now you and Nate gotta move up here and be my neighbours!

Wife does not care one bit about cars. To her a Porsche is the same as a Civic. However, her eyes light up when she sees a Tesla on the road! She'll get there eventually and learn to appreciate fine German engineering
    Haha I need to keep Blue Rust Bucket away from snowy environments.

If she thinks a Porsche and a Civic are the same then you should obviously buy a Porsche and show her a Civic price sheet. “See honey, they’re actually quite reasonably priced!”
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

After hearing a few folks had success with lower cost ebay black Kidney Grilles, I gave it a shot. $40. I went for the matte finish. Ordered last week from Taiwan and arrived today (only 7 days) Well packaged in individual bags. https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E46-LCI...53.m2749.l2649

Easy install and I was happy with fit. Just pop right in. The only appearance difference I can see is that there's a small ridge line in the upper corner (where the 2 grilles meet) that isn't there on the OEM one I took out. But it's got a contour and if yoou didn't know, it looks like it's supposed to be there. I'm happy at $40 and with appearance change. And I used the bags/box to store the silver grilles in case I ever want to switch bag

Here's before and after
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    That sucks. Hopefully you had road hazard warranty...
    Oooh- thanks for reminding me! I'll check. It was some Amazon retailer, not TireRack.
    2006 6MT Coupe, Alpine White • Premium, Cold Weather and Xenon packages
    MFactory 3.38 LSD • 27mm M3 bar • ECS strut brace • Koni FSD's

Other tweaks: see my profile

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    After hearing a few folks had success with lower cost ebay black Kidney Grilles, I gave it a shot. $40. I went for the matte finish. Ordered last week from Taiwan and arrived today (only 7 days) Well packaged in individual bags. https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E46-LCI...53.m2749.l2649

Easy install and I was happy with fit. Just pop right in. The only appearance difference I can see is that there's a small ridge line in the upper corner (where the 2 grilles meet) that isn't there on the OEM one I took out. But it's got a contour and if yoou didn't know, it looks like it's supposed to be there. I'm happy at $40 and with appearance change. And I used the bags/box to store the silver grilles in case I ever want to switch bag

Here's before and after
    Are the original grills re-useable?

I found that one of the 2 bottom clips on each grille crumbled when I touched them (they're so brittle from aging), but on closer inspection it appeared they were already no longer making contact with the tabs anyway. I'm sure they'll still hold fine if I ever have to pop them back, since they are 6 clips total as I recall
    Pete

Here's the differences between the OEM and the eBay version. It's the only front on view difference that I can see (the guts are a bit different but it's not visible otherwise and snaps right in). Line looks sharp in the image, but it has a rolled edge instead of a sharp feel:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    Here's the differences between the OEM and the eBay version. It's the only front on view difference that I can see (the guts are a bit different but it's not visible otherwise and snaps right in). Line looks sharp in the image, but it has a rolled edge instead of a sharp feel:
    Ah yeah, that's the line that they added to the ECS grilles to get away from infringement on the BMWP design. The only grilles you can get for a facelift coupe/vert without that line are the BMWP grilles, which are now NLA.

Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    Bought a garage for the 330i. A house came with it, which was a nice bonus. My wife disagrees - she thinks we bought a house with a garage. Joke is on her.

Let the DIYs begin!

Congrats Anando! Any improvement on the commute or is the 401 still going to be your home away from home?

Page 2160 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1160166020602110215021582159216021612162217022102260 ... LastLast