Page 2252 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 12521752215222022242225022512252
Results 22,511 to 22,512 of 22512

Thread: What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

1. Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    coupe over here. dying to finally get some angel eyes. Anyone heard of the brand 'Switchback'? Someone showed me it actually flashes amber with your turn signals... pretty cool feature. What brands do you guys recommend now that Khoalty doesn't make em anymore? I've heard Umnitzas are good.
    Hey, i have switchbacks installed! The brand is not switcback, that is the type of angel eye. I absolutely love them! They act as a turn signal and they even flash with the high beams. The brand I have are ijdmtoy's. I highly recommend!! The quality was phenomenal, you could tell as soon as you got your hands on the box. I can snap some pictures later if you'd like.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiterStraightSix View Post
    Hey, i have switchbacks installed! The brand is not switcback, that is the type of angel eye. I absolutely love them! They act as a turn signal and they even flash with the high beams. The brand I have are ijdmtoy's. I highly recommend!! The quality was phenomenal, you could tell as soon as you got your hands on the box. I can snap some pictures later if you'd like.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    Yeah that'd be great! I'm probably gonna go with Trevor's guy, seeing as how a 30% discount would be pretty lit. Definitely going the turn signal method as I doubt amber halos would look good on my silbergrau. If it were white black or red, I think it would look niiiice
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Page 2252 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 12521752215222022242225022512252