Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2540 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 154020402440249025302538253925402541254225502590 ... LastLast
Results 25,391 to 25,400 of 26150
    Replaced the windshield on my 2011 X3 with Safelite. They charged $495 as compared to $1,500 at the dealer. I'm very happy with the results. Safelite installed a Pilkington.

I only have one complaint: the driver's seat got some black stuff on it during the install. It was easy to clean, but I didn't notice until I sat on it.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by wstr75 View Post
    Have had the G.A.S. DISA parts and new intake boots for a while and yesterday my local independent shop rebuilt the DISA with a G.A.S. kit and also installed new intake boots.

Wow!

My ZHP had not been running poorly nor suffering power loss. Occasionally on cold mornings when allowed to idle for more than 5 minutes an error message would pop up (this happened twice over 18 months). I'd clear it and it would be months before it happened again. This got me to thinking about new intake boots and with thinking about replacing the intake boots, it logically led to rebuilding the DISA (125,400 miles) at the same time.

Today I did repeated acceleration pulls getting onto the local interstate and was surprised how smooth the engine transitioned across the rpm ranges. What I thought was smooth before has been replaced with a turbine kind of smooth with the new DISA and boots. The idle is a wee bit smoother, too.
    Did your DISA hold a vacuum before the rebuild? I ask because I replaced my DISA o-ring with the GAS product, but have never changed any of the internals. It seems to hold a vacuum well and I’m not hearing a rattle, but it is the original as far as I know, so sometimes I wonder…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

I installed a 13th Gen TCU module into my ZHP this afternoon. The 13th Gen TCU module is the latest Gen TCU module you can install into an E46. Even though I am using BlueBus and using hands free communication thru BlueBus, if I ever decide to change out my head unit for an Avin head unit like what Botond has in his ZHP, I will end up losing BlueBus altogether as it is not compatible with the Avin head unit and I will have to reconnect the TCU module and I would rather use the most current TCU module since it will support Bluetooth hands free communication whereas the 6th Gen TCU module my ZHP was equipped with from the factory will not. It is nice to have options...

Test drove an E90 M3. Took it to a shop for a PPI. Took it back to the shop that fix a deer impact because they did a crappy job the first time around and they committed to making it right whether the current owner or I bring it in. Will be negotiating tonight.
    In the market for an E90 M3

I cannot answer your question regarding DISA and vacuum holding aspect. No vacuum testing, only an assumption it would be a good idea to replace intake boot components and rebuild the DISA at the same time.
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

https://youtu.be/paoJCHZjxWk

Oil Change and inspection on my zhp that I recently picked up. Appreciate any comments/feedback, likes or follows. Will be documenting the refresh via YouTube.

So I decided to paint brake calipers... did not want it to be completely black and did not want it bright blue... so it’s a mix 50/50 of G2 paint... Superman combo kinda... what do you think?

Pics behind wheels are incoming.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Hey family, I haven't been checking in here for quite some time. I see a lot of great posts.
    Few days ago I had a pleasure of meeting in person one member and exploring his amazing BMW shop. I am talking about George at Hill Performance Bimmers. What a place! The amount of cool projects, M3 swapped wagons and sheer amout of great job that George is doing is simply astonishing! I spent few hours in this place and it was amazing experience. Sorry George for destructing you from work-)) It was a pleasure of meeting you and spend time at your place.
    Below is some pictures of cool bimmers. Please ignore that huge bus from Stuttgart.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Hey family, I haven't been checking in here for quite some time. I see a lot of great posts.
    Few days ago I had a pleasure of meeting in person one member and exploring his amazing BMW shop. I am talking about George at Hill Performance Bimmers. What a place! The amount of cool projects, M3 swapped wagons and sheer amout of great job that George is doing is simply astonishing! I spent few hours in this place and it was amazing experience. Sorry George for destructing you from work-)) It was a pleasure of meeting you and spend time at your place.
    Below is some pictures of cool bimmers. Please ignore that huge bus from Stuttgart.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Thanks for checking in. What's new ?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 2540 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 154020402440249025302538253925402541254225502590 ... LastLast