Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2526 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 152620262426247625162524252525262527252825362576 ... LastLast
Results 25,251 to 25,260 of 26150
    Just ordered a full set of warm white led interior bulbs from diode dynamics. Spoke to them via email and they linked me to several separate bulbs they claimed should work. I’ll keep everybody posted here.

I just bought a bunch of LEDs for our Tacoma TRD pro too, and have heard rave reviews about their quality and service.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

Quote Originally Posted by roddykar View Post
    Just ordered a full set of warm white led interior bulbs from diode dynamics. Spoke to them via email and they linked me to several separate bulbs they claimed should work. I’ll keep everybody posted here.

I just bought a bunch of LEDs for our Tacoma TRD pro too, and have heard rave reviews about their quality and service.
    They are ok tbh. Some of their stuff are expensive but it's just rebranded. I worked with them in the Scion tc/frs/subie brz crowd. Like most vendors, blame the installer for their defective products. Even when I showed that clearly their LEDs self destructed lol But usually for bulbs and stuff they are cool to deal with. It's their own specially made products that can apparently do no wrong.

I got my bulbs from weisslicht.com. The former Bimmian.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    They are ok tbh. Some of their stuff are expensive but it's just rebranded. I worked with them in the Scion tc/frs/subie brz crowd. Like most vendors, blame the installer for their defective products. Even when I showed that clearly their LEDs self destructed lol But usually for bulbs and stuff they are cool to deal with. It's their own specially made products that can apparently do no wrong.
    interesting. I’ll keep you posted I guess. They were on the more expensive side but warm LED replacement bulbs don’t exist in a package anywhere. I’ve checked almost everywhere I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by das boots View Post
    I got my bulbs from weisslicht.com. The former Bimmian.
    they only sell 5000k which often end up being somewhere in between 5000-6000. I just don’t want the blue hint. I have an old set of Khoalty I’m trying to get out of, despite them being reliable as hell. Great experience otherwise.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

Just piece together your own. It's like a bunch of 198 bulbs and a couple festoons from what I remember. I forgot we had lights. None of them work on my e46 lol

Quote Originally Posted by roddykar View Post

Definitely want to hear how these come out. Been dying for some LED’s that don’t look blue

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Just piece together your own. It's like a bunch of 198 bulbs and a couple festoons from what I remember. I forgot we had lights. None of them work on my e46 lol
    Yeah, that’s essentially what I’ve done from diode dynamics! Dude, even when I was searching for just led bulbs at 3200k temp rating they either didn’t exist or I had to get them from different suppliers which would result in potentially variable temperatures if they weren’t designed exactly the same. Hoping getting them all from dd at the same temp would offer uniformity.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Definitely want to hear how these come out. Been dying for some LED’s that don’t look blue
    I’ll post pics. I did, however, get the lowest lumens of each bulb I selected. I didn’t want anything super bright. They offer different lumens ratings, though!
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

I've been trying to do this for a long while, just on and off and kept losing the desire to look after not finding anything suitable or what I know would be exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to spend all that money experimenting like I did with the brake light bulbs on my ZHP.

Please do keep us up to date. The bulbs on my touring having burned out and kept dragging my feet continuing to look.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Will do! I’ll try to take some pics and video.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

Washed her, first time in a while. looks nice again. love that Imola

Three pedal ZHP

Page 2526 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 152620262426247625162524252525262527252825362576 ... LastLast