Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2427 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1427192723272377241724252426242724282429243724772527 ... LastLast
Results 24,261 to 24,270 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I have poly engine mounts too but those had only advantages in my book. My old mounts tore in half so the poly units fixed the crazy steering wheel vibrations and the engine feels smoother when revving too. The only vibrations those added were when idling below 800rpm or when idling with the AC on. Raising idle to 900rpm would be an easy fix.

But these trans mounts are just a different world. They are only 80A and super soft. I'm certain they will become a little more comfortable once I break them in.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I went with these because my friend has a M3 convertible and he installed Revshift engine and trans mounts. I drove the car before and after and there was literally no discernible difference in terms of NVH. So no idea what the heck is up with my car.
    Probably because the M3 mounts are stiffer to begin with. I only upgraded to OE M3 engine and transmission mounts and it was a lot better than stock already. You could put E92 engine mounts in too.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Probably because the M3 mounts are stiffer to begin with. I only upgraded to OE M3 engine and transmission mounts and it was a lot better than stock already. You could put E92 engine mounts in too.
    Oh yeah, that makes sense. I'm definitely keeping the poly engine mounts, but if the trans mounts don't settle enough I'll go for M3 trans mount. Forgot that option existed.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

you could run 5mm in the front with the hub extenders from turner. what's what i have currently. no one makes extenders for the rears though.
    Thank you. Will check those out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Thank you. Will check those out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I have hub extenders for sale if you're interested. I haven't gotten around to listing them yet. Too much shit to list lol I also have 7.5mm spacers.

I have hub extenders for sale if you're interested. I haven't gotten around to listing them yet. Too much shit to list lol I also have 7.5mm spacers.
    Thanks for the head's up. I'm going to stick with no spacers for now.
    - Marc

Hmm, I may be interested in giving it another shot. Do you have the extended bolts too? 2 sets of 7.5 or just 1 set? What are you looking to get for the extenders and spacers?

Do you happen to know a solution for extending the rear hubs? Would the VAC extenders work?
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Redid my front brakes (ECSTuning slotted/cross drilled 2-piece floating rotors and Hawk HPS pads). After last weeks suspension work, fine-tuned the dampening and height, replaced the endlinks with Bimmerworld ones, leveled the headlights, and changed out the fog bulbs to yellow. Thanks to Hieu for all his help.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

That is AWESOME work!

Question -- are those rotors supposed to rotate the other way (expelling the hot air out rather than taking air in)?

Or are the vanes inside not the same direction as the holes/slots on the face?

I know some rotors (BMW performance) have it the opposite way of yours, while others call for it to be like yours are.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    That is AWESOME work!

Question -- are those rotors supposed to rotate the other way (expelling the hot air out rather than taking air in)?

Or are the vanes inside not the same direction as the holes/slots on the face?

I know some rotors (BMW performance) have it the opposite way of yours, while others call for it to be like yours are.
    @will, thanks!

@nv, These were labeled in the packaging as to the direction they should point, but I def get your question.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 2427 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1427192723272377241724252426242724282429243724772527 ... LastLast