Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 671 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 17157162166166967067167267368172177111711671 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by jakksfor20 View Post
    Spent a couple hours ripping the old CCV out and realized that I ordered the wrong throttle body gasket and lower intake boot. Thankfully ECS is allowing me to return those on my own dime.
    What a bummer. Been in your shoes before. Yes ECS is pretty good this way. I've had to return a few things to them before too.
    Call me Giya (sounds just like Karmann Ghia) | '05 ZHP Coupé AT - Sparkling Graphite Metallic | Project thread

Wear Italian, Kiss French, Drink Russian, Drive German

Anyone ever use a Brillo pad to clean your rims? I had some real nasty brake dust that was caked on for awhile and had to get it off. The freakin thing worked perfectly. My rims look better than I've ever had them.

Btw Lanister your signature quote is priceless!
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Good stuff. I kinda regret going with the Perf Knob. It's nice, but I think I'll be reverting to ZHP knob and eating my own words. I miss it.
    Called it. I knew you'd revert.

Quote Originally Posted by BRGcoopahS View Post
    Anyone ever use a Brillo pad to clean your rims? I had some real nasty brake dust that was caked on for awhile and had to get it off. The freakin thing worked perfectly. My rims look better than I've ever had them.

I literally shuddered while reading that... micro scratches galore!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Called it. I knew you'd revert.
    Haha, whatever. Not sure what to do with my Performance stuff now. I have e-brake handle and shift knob that I highly doubt anyone will want.
    In the market for an E90 M3

And so my brother is now the proud owner of zhp wheels from Dennis on his zsp. Tires mounted today at Costco!

-Jay
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Good stuff. I kinda regret going with the Perf Knob. It's nice, but I think I'll be reverting to ZHP knob and eating my own words. I miss it.
    I was just about to ask you how you liked yours, haha. I was about to buy a performance knob, but I wasn't sure whether I'd miss the stock knob.
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3
    Recaro - Ground Control - Macht Schnell - AP - Mashaw - UUC - Schroth - Apex - TMS

Quote Originally Posted by trancenation View Post
    And so my brother is now the proud owner of zhp wheels from Dennis on his zsp. Tires mounted today at Costco!
    -Jay
    Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by BRGcoopahS View Post

Don't do it you will trash the clear

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Ordered a new floor jack for my babies…

I've got that one! It's heavy as a pig but man does it get the job done. I'd say it weighs about 50 lbs. It lifts really high really fast. I love it. I just don't like having to lug it down the apartment hallway. The best part about it is the built-in breaker bar from the handle. That has come in serious handy when taking off lugs.

I just got my reman'd calipers shipped to me from Advance Auto Parts. They look great, and they're "rust colored" so they won't look awkwardly out of place. It came with all the hardware: new slide pins, new bushings, new caliper carrier. The calipers say "BMW" on them, so it's not anything aftermarket. All OE stuff. Unfortunately they lubed the slide pins, which is a no-no according to BMW. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it but clean them off. I'm sure it won't make an appreciable difference. Yes that is oregano.

Page 671 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 17157162166166967067167267368172177111711671 ... LastLast