Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2542 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 154220422442249225322540254125422543254425522592 ... LastLast
Results 25,411 to 25,420 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Now you can visit (annoy) him every weekend.

I need to go harass him as well, we were going to do that chassis stiffness test at some point.
    Once, I will move in and settle, the plan is to harass him and you every other weekend-)) I think there are more members here is well. I need to be careful.
    Are you in Charlotte area or somewhere far?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    I’d do that.
    Ha ha. I already annoyed him few times. My wife also annoyed him and his wife, because they have two amazing dogs-))
    I wonder if Pizzaman reading these comments and making a game plan of how to change the address and phone number, so he can avoid Russian invasion

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Once, I will move in and settle, the plan is to harass him and you every other weekend-)) I think there are more members here is well. I need to be careful.
    Are you in Charlotte area or somewhere far? Ha ha. I already annoyed him few times. My wife also annoyed him and his wife, because they have two amazing dogs-))
    I wonder if Pizzaman reading these comments and making a game plan of how to change the address and phone number, so he can avoid Russian invasion

I'm over in Raleigh. Maybe we should just show up to his front door one day uninvited and revbomb him.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

I'm over in Raleigh. Maybe we should just show up to his front door one day uninvited and revbomb him.
    I like this plan! There was a guy in Greensboro I believe. He had Estoril Blue coupe. I forgot his first name. I hope he still have that amazing zhp and still around NC area.

This weekend I cleaned up the coupe, changed the oil & added fuel stabilizer to put it away for the winter. Used it as a daily driver since June, putting over 4k miles on it. Parked at work this AM, planning to take it to storage at lunchtime & the landscaping crew decided to blow & collect leaves, coating the car in debris... Tomorrow's another day.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

I like this plan! There was a guy in Greensboro I believe. He had Estoril Blue coupe. I forgot his first name. I hope he still have that amazing zhp and still around NC area.

@704sw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    @704sw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We've been pinging him but he's never on!!!

It's been a bit of time since I've been on here, just been busy settling into my new home. Oh that reminds me, I should change my location haha. Anyways not today, but on Sunday I picked this up for the low low price of a few Rockstars. I asked on a couple local FB groups and one of the moderators happened to have one on hand from a car he was turning to a race car, very nice guy!

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    @704sw
    Thanks, San. I don’t know what’s going on but Tapatalk sends me like 1 notification every 6-9 months, and I don’t get any email alerts from the forum anymore for mentions. Hope you’re doing well.

Hey man, I’m still here and still have the car. Unfortunately it hasn’t moved in a very long time. Definitely going to have a litany of things to sort out over winter and into spring before it gets back on the road—starting with draining the fuel tank — but she’s not going anywhere, they’ll have to pry this car from my cold dead hands.

That’s awesome you’re moving to Charlotte. I’ll be down there for thanksgiving weekend, I’d love to catch up with you and Pizzaman if anyone/everyone will be around.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Thanks, San. I don’t know what’s going on but Tapatalk sends me like 1 notification every 6-9 months, and I don’t get any email alerts from the forum anymore for mentions. Hope you’re doing well.

Hey man, I’m still here and still have the car. Unfortunately it hasn’t moved in a very long time. Definitely going to have a litany of things to sort out over winter and into spring before it gets back on the road—starting with draining the fuel tank — but she’s not going anywhere, they’ll have to pry this car from my cold dead hands.

That’s awesome you’re moving to Charlotte. I’ll be down there for thanksgiving weekend, I’d love to catch up with you and Pizzaman if anyone/everyone will be around.
    HE'S ALIVE WHAT IS THIS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

HE'S ALIVE WHAT IS THIS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
    Me too! I watch his thread so diligently. I've followed the car for years, I love the color.

Haven't done anything to my new ZHP. I bought it tons of toys, but I haven't even so much as plugged a computer into it. I think the PS pump is gone. I can't figure out how to install my BlueBus either, so after this I'm off to that thread to plead for help. Pretty ironic since I have one of the highest view videos on how to install it...

I can't wait to share with you guys what I have been doing behind the scenes. It takes so much in me not to share it with the world but I want a full finished project before I share with the world. Need to finish it fast though because of winter...

Yea I have been dealing with PS pump issues too. TS2 installed, PS pump dies. so lame. I'm taking the time to do the LF-30 while I'm at it. But the LF-30 pump I got doesn't fit the hose that goes with it. Hose fits used LF-30 pump I got from ebay to take the brackets I have so wtf. hate life rn lol

Page 2542 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 154220422442249225322540254125422543254425522592 ... LastLast