Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2535 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 153520352435248525252533253425352536253725452585 ... LastLast
Results 25,341 to 25,350 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Live that *ungh ugh mph, uhhhhhhhh SLUMP* ingress life of wide coupe door and a narrow entry.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Thanks for the comments guys. Well as of now I have been unsuccessful even reaching out to the owner. He is definitely not a guy that is always near his phone or likes being in his phone, but it is annoying.

I have a locked price in my head that I think he’d take. But yeah I don’t know his schedule or what. He has been constantly promising carfax and never provides them. He said he’s retired so I will give him a ring at 10. For someone with no receipts, the carfax better list stuff (according to him, it has “all the maintenance”)

Edit: body shop called me on car arrival to say my E46 was a total loss. The damage to the right side pulled the left side. Such is life.
    if he doesn't take it. Just have a bunch of the norcal ZHP members go see the car and bid even lower than you did. He'll come back around and offer to you at your price lol Then you can negotiate down even more and get it cheaper lol

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    if he doesn't take it. Just have a bunch of the norcal ZHP members go see the car and bid even lower than you did. He'll come back around and offer to you at your price lol Then you can negotiate down even more and get it cheaper lol
    hah, damn, I love you all here. I don’t know if he’s trying to fuck with me because I said I was a little underwhelmed, but I called and left a message this morning and I have not heard back from him. At this point, even if we can negotiate a deal, it would be the most sour taste in my mouth experience. I just called up a couple friends to kind of talk some sense into me. I’m obviously emotional losing my car and knowing what the market is like needing another, but thankfully between you guys and my other local friends I’m being kept in check and not gonna pay over for this car.

ISO sub 130k e46 330ci LCI. Any exterior color but tAig or black. Strongly prefer manual, flexible budget for the right car - just a reasonable or fair value

He also said someone is scheduled to come look at it today. I bet this is why I haven’t heard from him and that he hopes to bid us against each other. I will not play game with that, especially without a Carfax. He’s dodged it so hard now it feels like there’s something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    He also said someone is scheduled to come look at it today. I bet this is why I haven’t heard from him and that he hopes to bid us against each other. I will not play game with that, especially without a Carfax. He’s dodged it so hard now it feels like there’s something wrong
    For me personally, it's usually a bad sign. All of my favorite cars, (that I have owned) have been straight forward and great experiences with the previous owners. All the ones that I have dealt with that weren't so pleasant have been cars I regretted buying...

With that being said, if you see a car in the San Diego area that you like, I can always check it out for you.

Yeah all my cars chose me. I never worked to get them and they all worked out to be a great experience for both parties.

Remember there are more cars out there than a ZHP when you’re in a jam. Just go out there and make it a fun game. Find an undervalued reliable car that will be fun to experience while is in demand as you continue to search for what you really want in the meantime.

I’ve had fun with my friend going through cars and really enjoyed driving them…a Civic Si and FRS/BRZ are my favorites. They are easy to offload once you find a “perfect to you” ZHP.

Don’t get caught up with paying a bit more you need for something that ultimately you will enjoy for many many months or years. That difference will be negligible compared to the flood of great good memories. I paid more than I needed for my M3 as well as my 335d. But the fun and peace I‘ve had with these cars drown out my woes with the initial higher dollar value. I may have a different tone if I’m talking about paying extra for Corollas…LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Yeah, I agree it’s worth paying more for something you like. I just haven’t heard from him. My last message from him was that he would send me the Carfax Wednesday night. I have not heard a single word after that message. I know he said someone was going to come look at it today, and that’s as much as I know at this time. The more time without communication, the more over it I am.

Any opinions on this? https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto...381611848.html

I have an entire donor drivetrain...Can carry out the engine with trans on my car as one piece. Clearly my budget can extend well beyond this but leaves lots of room on the table

EDIT: Nevermind because insurance wouldn't recognize it for what I put into it, again. Given my situation I think I want something with some measurable value.
    Last edited by YoitsTmac; 09-17-2021 at 02:39 PM.

Just buy E46 M3 instead. I have one for sale

Honestly, I think I would walk away if it's that hard to get the carfax. There will be other cars I'm sure.

edit:
    too bad you don't want black. I did a quick search and found 2 black normal 330s lol I would get it and wrap it. Boom color change lol

in case you want to look at it for kicks
    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...381180555.html

Beyond pissed off. Dude finally got back to me. He said I thought I wasn't interested and that he has no reception, is out of town, and that his son has facilitated a bidding war if I want to go further above ask. Also said he is not in a position to send me a carfax. Then why offer it? In person I said "I'm looking at another car in the morning, and will call you tomorrow" (that being on Wednesday). He said he would send me the carfax, but just admitted no intention. If you were going out of town, why wouldn't you mention that? He then asked me to join a bidding war. Was disrespectful in person, avoided offering any maintenance, avoided offering carfax. I'm over it. Everything about this deal smelled wrong, and I'm happy it's over and I'm not apart of it.

The car will come.

Sillieidiot, link to M3? I'm not sure I should get an M3 because I am 23 and because I am going to B58 swap and I think the community would castrate me for putting a non-M engine in a M.

Page 2535 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 153520352435248525252533253425352536253725452585 ... LastLast