Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2263 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1263176321632213225322612262226322642265227323132363 ... LastLast
Results 22,621 to 22,630 of 26150
    Yup, same one I used.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Yass_ZHP View Post
    Waiting to hear from the shop as I dropped off Heinz last friday, VANOS Rattle, got the kit and everything to rebuild and also swap the DISA. The wait is killing me and I dont want to be that type of costumer thats constantly checking up on him (known him for a pretty long time), wonder if I will feel the difference, did feel a decrease in power the last few days I drove him, so hopefully this will get better... will report back
    Well got Heinz back today, ended up having to change MAF as well since after everything was done rpms were pretty shaky at low rpms. But now I feel power all around the rpms, especially after 4000, it's like VANOS KICKED IN YO! Anyways it feels super smooth and very responsive.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeNick View Post
    Installed my new Alcantara Coby Wheel as well as the brake boot. I also have the shift boot waiting, but my arms were too sore to pull that thing out today.

I'm really glad I went with the dove gray alcantara over black or leather. I was getting tired of the cheap ebay wrap I had on there and was debating between ordering a leather or alcantara wheel. I choose alcantara because I figured the ZHP would likely be the only car I own that has alcantara, so I may as well enjoy it.

I also got a nav mounting bracket from ECS, which will be going in within the next few days. Last step to finish off the interior would be getting some M6 seats, but I still need to convince myself i'll be able to install them if I buy them.
    Attachment 34716
    Attachment 34717

that steering wheel looks gorgeous. i cant wait to send Coby a apsare wheel to have him wrap in alcantara.

m6 seats are not hard to install, simply remove the outer seat rail from your seat and install your seat rail onto the M6 seat and it will bolt into the car. wiring is plug and play with the seat connector. very simple install
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    that steering wheel looks gorgeous. i cant wait to send Coby a apsare wheel to have him wrap in alcantara.

m6 seats are not hard to install, simply remove the outer seat rail from your seat and install your seat rail onto the M6 seat and it will bolt into the car. wiring is plug and play with the seat connector. very simple install
    Love my Coby wheel.

Do you know if the M6 seats are dimensionally larger than the M3 seats? The inside bolster on mine rubs ever so slightly against the center console, making a tiny rubbing sound when going over bumps. It annoys the shit out of me.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Love my Coby wheel.

Do you know if the M6 seats are dimensionally larger than the M3 seats? The inside bolster on mine rubs ever so slightly against the center console, making a tiny rubbing sound when going over bumps. It annoys the shit out of me.
    for all your squeaky bits

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00823JBHA/

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    There’s truly a product for everything.

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Love my Coby wheel.

yes they are physically wider and more comfy but my friend that has them said he didnt notice any squeak. everyone has different levels of acceptable noise and annoyance tolerance so you have to start gauging the people that make their claims along with the claim itself... my buddy doesnt have huge OCD and small things dont bother him so i would not be surprised if there is noise and he just doesnt "hear" it

your level of "annoying" may not match his level lol
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    yes they are physically wider and more comfy but my friend that has them said he didnt notice any squeak. everyone has different levels of acceptable noise and annoyance tolerance so you have to start gauging the people that make their claims along with the claim itself... my buddy doesnt have huge OCD and small things dont bother him so i would not be surprised if there is noise and he just doesnt "hear" it

your level of "annoying" may not match his level lol
    That’s fair. I also hear cabin noise because I seldom have the radio on (I enjoy listening to the Magnaflow symphony in M54 Major with aFe accompaniment).

One other variable I thought of is my having an armrest delete. It might be rubbing in a place a normal armrest console wouldn’t, who knows.

That’s fair. I also hear cabin noise because I seldom have the radio on (I enjoy listening to the Magnaflow symphony in M54 Major with aFe accompaniment).

One other variable I thought of is my having an armrest delete. It might be rubbing in a place a normal armrest console wouldn’t, who knows.
    May be pushing the bolsters out because you have them inflated to the max? Console dimensions shouldn't differ.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    May be pushing the bolsters out because you have them inflated to the max? Console dimensions shouldn't differ.
    I thought about that too but it’s actually the passenger side that rubs, not my seat (which is the one with the bolsters maxed). Maybe I should just go back to regular sport seats since the Schroth Quickfits hold me in place on the track, negating the need for the M3 bolsters.

Page 2263 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1263176321632213225322612262226322642265227323132363 ... LastLast