Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2537 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 153720372437248725272535253625372538253925472587 ... LastLast
Results 25,361 to 25,370 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    But I have zero regrets about that purchase.
    Of course you don’t because you met me because of your ZHP purchase.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Of course you don’t because you met me because of your ZHP purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Hahahahaha. What friend sends you to purchase 12 donuts for $42USD?? You!!! I will never forget when the cash register told me the final bill. Thanks for being my friend!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I didn't say friendship with me was cheap.

So after yesterday when he said there was a bidding war, today I looked at a 335. Didn’t do it for me, fun wise.

Oddly enough mr. bidding war felt the need to send me the carfax he promised 4 or so days ago. This car is all original except a radiator hose, radiator...and that’s it. It’s been in THREE accidents, most recent being this year rated at “severe”. Car seems seriously neglected, and the odd painted mirror trim, bumper trim is due to repairing all these accidents. The red flags were hiding a big red flag.

I have walked, keeping my chin up. I get really emotional so thanks to all for keeping in touch. Please let me know if people don’t want updates on my hunt here, I feel a little spammy and don’t want people annoyed

How was this bidding war supposed to work? Did he have other people interested? He could have been lying about that.

Did you have any temptation to give him a low offer after the Carfax?

I’m not sure. Forgot to share the second half. When he wasn’t responding Thursday, to see if it was personal, I created a work email and set a new name with my spare phone number as my contact. Right after he sent me the carfax today telling me to be above ask, he immediately texted my alias saying the car was available asking when my alias would like to come see it.

So he was full of shit. There is no bidding war. I am two of two interested parties. If someone truly came Friday, they walked. I gave my friend my spare phone as the alias and told her to inquire about the car as if she was in the market buy. I also told her to make a reasonable offer when she feels properly informed about maintenance and accident history and to let me know if she finds reason.

My last message to him offered 11 cash. In the spirit of treating others how you want to be treated, I have blocked him. I’m currently willing to pay 0. It makes sense he withheld the carfax so long. 3+ accident, one rated as severe, he says it’s his maintenance records and virtually nothing has been done maintenance wise. Definitely makes you want a ppi which he said “there’s no need, it’s perfect”. It’s a good car to walk from.

I figured that could be the case. It's probably a common tactic used to pressure someone into making a deal. Humans are the worst.

My mom used give me shit for saying “I hate people”

Reasons like this is why. I bought all my cars through Craigslist and have never had someone pull this shit. Like I said though, chin up and waiting for inventory

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    My mom used give me shit for saying “I hate people”

Reasons like this is why. I bought all my cars through Craigslist and have never had someone pull this shit. Like I said though, chin up and waiting for inventory
    Yeah, when you buy/sell enough shit, you see these things all the time. But you will find something. There's always someone selling their car lol

Page 2537 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 153720372437248725272535253625372538253925472587 ... LastLast