Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2322 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1322182222222272231223202321232223232324233223722422 ... LastLast
Results 23,211 to 23,220 of 26150
    Yeah! I want to go with alcantara next just to know what it’s like for upkeep. It’s a cheap experiment that is reversible which I like a lot. I’ve notice people who have sweaty/oily palms will have far more wear than my dry palms. When my sweaty hand friends drove my car after wrapping the steering wheel, they left the leather sticky. LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Yeah! I want to go with alcantara next just to know what it’s like for upkeep. It’s a cheap experiment that is reversible which I like a lot. I’ve notice people who have sweaty/oily palms will have far more wear than my dry palms. When my sweaty hand friends drove my car after wrapping the steering wheel, they left the leather sticky. LOL
    My sentiments exactly lol I don’t suffer from sweaty palms either and my car had an alcantara steering wheel that was just disgusting so I think this is a great alternative. When I go to rewrap the trims I may try to tightening up 1 or 2 areas lol. This is one of those things that’s so satisfying once you do it that I want to get better and just do it again and again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if it’s out by a tiny bit you won’t feel it. And the tactile touch you get as you steer your car is worth far more than $50 to wrap it. LOL

This is by far the most dollar to pleasure ratio car mod I’ve done.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    as you can imagine... my fingers are killing me
    prick
    12 o’clock strip...“could be tighter” but trust me, I stretched... I pulled, damn near split my fingers open and it wouldn’t budge lol much further than that
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    a massage, perhaps?
    ...nice and tight and massaged ...He wants to do it to his car
    I’ve notice people who have sweaty/oily palms...they left the leather sticky. LOL
    I don’t suffer from sweaty palms...This is one of those things that’s so satisfying once you do it that I want to get better and just do it again and again...
    you won’t feel it...This is by far the most dollar to pleasure ratio
    I think I walked into the wrong forum. Pardon me.
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    I think I walked into the wrong forum. Pardon me.
    You know you waaaaaaant it.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

You know you waaaaaaant it.
    LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Installed my Dension Gateway BT Lite adapter. It took me three hours to figure out how to stuff the extra wiring back there and have the radio fit in place again before I gave up, buttoned it up and went inside. Then I just happened to come across a video showing a trick... went back out and had the whole thing installed in less than 15 minutes. I feel so dumb right now...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Installed my Dension Gateway BT Lite adapter. It took me three hours to figure out how to stuff the extra wiring back there and have the radio fit in place again before I gave up, buttoned it up and went inside. Then I just happened to come across a video showing a trick... went back out and had the whole thing installed in less than 15 minutes. I feel so dumb right now...
    Well done! Link to video?
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Well done! Link to video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9rVRgeQCO8&t=1192s

I have a different Dension unit but the same concept applies since the harness is the same length/size.
    The video starts in the section where I had the epiphany. Specifically, I didn't realize you could just remove the vents, stick the extra part of the harness up there and keep it there while sticking everything back in.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Had an oil change and the oil level sender replaced. Had no idea the part was $155, ouch.

Page 2322 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1322182222222272231223202321232223232324233223722422 ... LastLast