Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2482 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1482198223822432247224802481248224832484249225322582 ... LastLast
Results 24,811 to 24,820 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Auto solutions ssk is a great option.
    Thanks for your input Vas! I have started talking to Ron and just placed my order form for one although I may be looking at an August shipment but that's okay with me. Ron's customer service is superb!

Quote Originally Posted by FungShui View Post
    I purchased the 'Ultra Shifter without Arm' and delrin bushings.

Initial impression when getting the car back was the shift was much shorter and didn't get to shift much during my commute back home. Today I took the car out for a spin and the shift didn't feel as short as before. The shifts felt natural by the time I reached down the block. Overall the driving experience is enhanced with the upgraded tactile gear engagement which were crisp and deliberate. I'm very happy and wished I had it earlier.
    Nice to know! This is what I'm hoping to have when I install this kit in my ZHP.

Quote Originally Posted by FungShui View Post
    My shop had a small issue with 1st, 3rd, and 5th not going into gear. They called Ron [Autosolutions] to help troubleshoot over the phone. Solution required a little grinding and replacing the shifter shaft seal.
    Hopefully when I get my ssk and install it there won't be any issues... Thanks for your inputs

Got passenger side airbag recall done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always good to get those overwith.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Installed E90 lumbar into my E46 and E60 lumber into my friends Z4, who has an E46 seat. We have six lumber units, two E60, two E90, one E46 and one E93. The junk yard let us walk out with them for free...

For those curious, lumbar is an integrated circuit on every BMW I've looked up. The E60 ironically was the only different one because the lumber button is integrated with the rest of the seat controls. Every other unit gives power to the lumber switch, which then directly powers the lumbar pump and check valve. The side bolsters work the same. For my seat, I used an E90 harness, found power ground, and cut off everything I didn't need. Worked out of the box. It also has a disconnect for the top and bottom to make install (and maintenance) easy.

In a couple weekends we're going to retrofit the adjustable side bolsters. If anyone needs some lumber...we have a few.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Anyone else use their guest bathroom as a small parts wet sanding workstation today?
    No?
    Did this when I was 17. My mom was very pleased.... /s

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    ...still?

This showed up at my door today (well, not quite, since Canada Post apparently just leaves “we missed you!” notices without actually attempting delivery, grrrr):

Quite impressive how it was air-freighted from Milan -> Amsterdam -> Toronto for only 60 Euros, given the size of the package.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    This showed up at my door today (well, not quite, since Canada Post apparently just leaves “we missed you!” notices without actually attempting delivery, grrrr):

Quite impressive how it was air-freighted from Milan -> Amsterdam -> Toronto for only 60 Euros, given the size of the package.

Noice, how much weight will this save compared to the standard seat?

Also I've found shipping prices in and from the US are actually quite outrageous. You don't really notice it with smaller packages but it becomes really obvious with larger stuff.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Noice, how much weight will this save compared to the standard seat?

Also I've found shipping prices in and from the US are actually quite outrageous. You don't really notice it with smaller packages but it becomes really obvious with larger stuff.
    To have an apples to apples comparison I'll have to weigh both with the mounts and sliders, but the bare seat itself is 7 kg. Seems like it'll be quite a bit of savings over the stockers which feel like they weigh a million pounds when you're wrestling them in/out of the car - I can lift this bare seat with one hand.

At least you guys have no extra fees! I had a quick look and it seems like most things under $800 USD are not assessed extra fees. Meanwhile, anything not from US or Mexico valued over $20 CAD is something you have to pay duties and taxes on.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    At least you guys have no extra fees! I had a quick look and it seems like most things under $800 USD are not assessed extra fees. Meanwhile, anything not from US or Mexico valued over $20 CAD is something you have to pay duties and taxes on.
    Lol sounds like Germany, we get to pay import fees starting at 23€. Of course our tax is 19%, probably much worse than Canada.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Lol sounds like Germany, we get to pay import fees starting at 23€. Of course our tax is 19%, probably much worse than Canada.
    Actually for my seat it's the same, 13% tax and 6% duties. Even after all that + shipping I can still flip the seat and make some cash, but I'm going to keep this one since it's basically new and has no butt-stink.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Page 2482 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1482198223822432247224802481248224832484249225322582 ... LastLast