Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2306 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1306180622062256229623042305230623072308231623562406 ... LastLast
Results 23,051 to 23,060 of 26150
    Pizza prolly used the power of his ZHP’s headlight washer pumps combined to create that high pressure just as mysteriously he can cook a pizza in his Instapot. Holding that piece down is no problem with his insanely magnetic personality and tractor beam stare.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Pizza prolly used the power of his ZHP’s headlight washer pumps combined to create that high pressure just as mysteriously he can cook a pizza in his Instapot. Holding that piece down is no problem with his insanely magnetic personality and tractor beam stare.
    ya i just did all this u guys need 2 think outside of the box

I probably did a dozen cycles of:
    1. hold your breath and spray down the pan with Grez-Off (do not inhale this shit my god)
    2. wait 1-2 min
    3. STAND BACK and wash out the Grez-Off (if you try to hit it directly with the pressure washer, then you'll blow it back in your face and see note above)
    4. once the suds are gone, move in and hit the gunk with the high pressure
    5. restart at 1

I was alternating between two pans, so one was soaking while I was spraying out the other. Honestly, I probably only needed the pressure washer for the initial breakup of the crud. The Grez-Off does the heavy lifting. Just be careful not to leave it on too long (don't let it dry) or it'll etch the aluminum. My M56 valve cover looks like shit because I got distracted.

Oh and I didn't support it with anything, just flipped it 180degreez from where it is in the pic and it sits up just fine on the long side.

Slowly piecing together these wheels. Only two more parts to go before I have a full set!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Great results Pizza!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I was gonna do some Angel Eyes but ultimately decided against it. Instead I took the opportunity to replace my headlamp gaskets since I had moisture issues in one headlamp. Anyone wanna buy my like new Angel Eye's from Angeleyeguy?

I noticed some oil leaking after my VCG job. Took off the engine cover and found the problem. I replaced one of the rubber valve cover grommets for the VCG nut near the #1 spark plug. Despite it being replaced initially and on tight, it was leaking oil. If it still leaks I'll double up on washers and try again.

Junkyard score was a washer pump reservoir from a non-headlight washer car. I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for some silver trim pieces to go under the head lights and eventually delete the whole head light sprayer system. I found a junkyard car with an m56 valve cover as well but the engine and car are NOT m56. It looked a little rough and the engine was dangling out of it, just on the ground with the rear of the valve cover butted up against the firewall. I had to pass on it that time but I might go back in a week to see if anyone's cut the engine loose yet. It was hanging by the steering guibo so it wouldn't take much, I however was lacking a sawzall to cut the rubber apart.

Also got a killer deal on a complete SuperSprint exhaust system from the exhaust manifolds back. It sounds and looks great. I'm very surprised how it's barely any louder than the stock ZHP system.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Tried my hand at headlight lens restoration on the touring. Turned out amazingly well. Only did one side since it was hotter than the devil's balls in summertime, so I'll finish the other side tomorrow.

Before (the completed side looked the same):

After:

Both sides. Passenger side is the completed side.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Product used?

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Berry nice. Did u use the 3M kit ?
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Yep, that's the one I used. Once both sides are all set, I'll be buying some headlight film to protect it from getting ugly again.
    Got it

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Saturday's project turned into Saturday through Tuesday night's project.

Was doing the lower intake boot, cleaning the DISA (GAS upgraded already -- had schmutz all over it), air filter, plugs and coils. Found a little oil in the spark plug holes so even though the VCG wasn't "due" I ordered it from FCP and buttoned it all up last night.

Reset adaptations and took a spin -- smooth as silk.

Status @ 170k:
    - Marc

My Sunday project as well. Did Vanos seals from Beisian, new VCG, washers and rubber gromets. Pretty easy. Just time consuming to make sure everything is done right.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Saturday's project turned into Saturday through Tuesday night's project.
    Lol I’m not sure I’ve ever completed a project on this car anywhere close to the time I originally allotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethir30 View Post
    My Sunday project as well. Did Vanos seals from Beisian, new VCG, washers and rubber gromets. Pretty easy. Just time consuming to make sure everything is done right.
    Inside of those engines are looking good, guys.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Page 2306 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1306180622062256229623042305230623072308231623562406 ... LastLast