Page 2448 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 1448194823482398243824462447244824492450 LastLast
Results 24,471 to 24,480 of 24499

Thread: What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

  1. #24471
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    22841
    Posts
    9,637
    Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Whatís your electric fan if choice since it looks like the behr is no longer fer available? CoolXpert?
    Behr was the choice in the past but it's discontinued I believe. Only option was the coolxpert from FCPeuro.

    It arrived well packaged and secured in the box. Quality and fitment is good but the fan shroud seemed thinner then other ones.



    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

    His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

    Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

  2. #24472
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Behr was the choice in the past but it's discontinued I believe. Only option was the coolxpert from FCPeuro.

    It arrived well packaged and secured in the box. Quality and fitment is good but the fan shroud seemed thinner then other ones.
    If FCPeuro sells it, then it must be good quality. It doesnt make sense to offer lifetime replacements on low quality parts.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    150,000 miles

  3. #24473
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Atlanta/Macon, Georgia
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Behr was the choice in the past but it's discontinued I believe. Only option was the coolxpert from FCPeuro.

    It arrived well packaged and secured in the box. Quality and fitment is good but the fan shroud seemed thinner then other ones.



    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Good to know. I have that on my list when I do my belts and pulleys. I just can't get past the name haha

    2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

  4. #24474
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    South Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    417
    Replaced the ballast (thanks, EBay) on my passenger-side headlamp, cleaned corroded contacts on the adaptive curve lighting module and wiring harness plug, and installed a Morimoto anti-flicker module for the PS LED passing light. An automatic car wash had previously knocked the cover off the HID lamp compartment and flooded the light; Iíd been without my right headlamp for about 6 weeks. Next up: insulating my catch can hoses and replacing the hood Roundel said car wash also destroyed.

    Interesting note: if your HID headlamp fails while in automatic mode, the car automatically activates both fog lamps. Very cool!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #24475
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17,520
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRN View Post
    Replaced the ballast (thanks, EBay) on my passenger-side headlamp, cleaned corroded contacts on the adaptive curve lighting module and wiring harness plug, and installed a Morimoto anti-flicker module for the PS LED passing light. An automatic car wash had previously knocked the cover off the HID lamp compartment and flooded the light; Iíd been without my right headlamp for about 6 weeks. Next up: insulating my catch can hoses and replacing the hood Roundel said car wash also destroyed.

    Interesting note: if your HID headlamp fails while in automatic mode, the car automatically activates both fog lamps. Very cool!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is cool! Nice work. Can't remember, you ever do your suspension?

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

  6. #24476
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    South Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    417
    Oh yes, Mr. Rando! Vorshlag front camber plates, and ÷hlins on all four corners; currently dialed to 13/20 clicks of rebound damping. I might soften it all the way for winter; unless Iím just imagining things, the shocks seem to be a bit temperature-sensitive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #24477
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    793
    Officially running Liquid Moly 5W40 as of today. Have been running Mobil 1 Extended Performance 5W30 for the past roughly 40k miles, eager to compare the two more as I close in on my next interval.

    2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

  8. #24478
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    347
    Technically I did this several days ago but I installed the Schmiedmann ACS rep strut bar. Looks and feels really nice. I can recommend it if anyone was on the fence about ordering one. Shipping was fast too (3 days).

    Name:  Screenshot_2020-11-20 Mysticblauer 330i US Spec - Jetzt mit Styling 78 - BMW E46 Forum.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  144.5 KB
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

  9. #24479
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Independence KY
    Posts
    2,316
    Purchased some goodies for the ZHP from Norway, should be here around the 27th
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, GC coilovers, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal
    2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Cement Gray - Innovativ HIDs, OE LED fogs, CanvasBack, URD, black tails, K&N, AJT



  10. #24480
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    9,607
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Purchased some goodies for the ZHP from Norway, should be here around the 27th
    How does one install Lutefisk into a ZHP?

Page 2448 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 1448194823482398243824462447244824492450 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mini Meet and Shoot
    By M0nk3y in forum Everything Non ZHP (the place for non-ZHP photos)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •