Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2480 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1480198023802430247024782479248024812482249025302580 ... LastLast
Results 24,791 to 24,800 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Got greeted to a nice white surprise this morning… just when you think you're done with this messy white stuff then this happens...
    That’s just powdered sugar. We put that on great things to make them even yummier.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    That’s just powdered sugar. We put that on great things to make them even yummier.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Got greeted to a nice white surprise this morning… just when you think you're done with this messy white stuff then this happens...

I’d be really pissed lol, eff that
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

We had snow in Denver too. My ZHP hasn’t really left the garage yet this year. We usually get a rogue snow fall in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I’d be really pissed lol, eff that
    Since my ZHP and Audi are my daily drivers... they both stay out so this is expected. When weather warms up some more these two will be the first to be given a good detailing

Quote Originally Posted by JETSET303 View Post
    We had snow in Denver too. My ZHP hasn’t really left the garage yet this year. We usually get a rogue snow fall in April.
    I have family in Ft. Collins so yeah, I know you guys got more snow than I did... but then that's expected when you're more than 5000 feet above sea level. Sometimes you guys get snow up in the mountains...

My daily drivers stay outside full time so that my M3 and Porsche can stay inside their respective garages...

Since my ZHP and Audi are my daily drivers... they both stay out so this is expected. When weather warms up some more these two will be the first to be given a good detailing

I have family in Ft. Collins so yeah, I know you guys got more snow than I did... but then that's expected when you're more than 5000 feet above sea level. Sometimes you guys get snow up in the mountains...

My daily drivers stay outside full time so that my M3 and Porsche can stay inside their respective garages...
    Yeah. The ZHP and the motorcycles are the only ones in the garage. Jeep and Power Wagon live outside, not that either would fit in my garage anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dressed the interior, polished the lug nuts, threw the BBS CHs on, installed a “ram air” ducting piece for the BMWP intake, checked tire pressures, and some fresh 93 octane.

Car is finally ready for 2021 season and C&C tomorrow
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

The following was completed at a local indie.

Autosolutions SSK, BMW shift seal, Rouge transmission mount, strut tower reinforcement, guibo, center support bearing, drive shaft CV joint, P/S reservoir and lines, clutch and brake flush, and wheel alignment.
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Quote Originally Posted by FungShui View Post
    The following was completed at a local indie.

Autosolutions SSK, BMW shift seal, Rouge transmission mount, strut tower reinforcement, guibo, center support bearing, drive shaft CV joint, P/S reservoir and lines, clutch and brake flush, and wheel alignment.
    I'm considering an SSK for my ZHP and would like to know more on the one you installed and how you like it when you have some miles driven with it...

Auto solutions ssk is a great option.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 2480 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1480198023802430247024782479248024812482249025302580 ... LastLast