Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2460 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1460196023602410245024582459246024612462247025102560 ... LastLast
Results 24,591 to 24,600 of 26150
    I assisted in retrofitting OEM M3 side mirrors on a good friend’s Vert today

I also helped sort out a BlueBus issue my friend had and helped set up his lit F10 shift knob. All in all a great BMW day today

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Flying back to school tomorrow so I gave the zhp a LONG OVERDUE detailing.
    Cleaned, clay barred (soooo much contamination), cleaned again, then used some chemical guys sealant.
    Per the bottle, should be good for another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

You have a beautiful car.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Thank you sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I assisted in retrofitting OEM M3 side mirrors on a good friend’s Vert today

I also helped sort out a BlueBus issue my friend had and helped set up his lit F10 shift knob. All in all a great BMW day today
    What was the bluebus issue? I want to get it but I don't want to deal with any complications and mess with the electrical.

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    What was the bluebus issue? I want to get it but I don't want to deal with any complications and mess with the electrical.
    Steve needed to extend his TCU wiring harness so that he could place his BlueBus in the location that he wanted in his trunk. He needed an additional 6 inches added to his wiring harness so when I came up to help him install his M3 side mirrors, I also brought my soldering kit/heat gun, shrink wrap and additional wires to make this happen.

One thing to note is that in the trunk the vert does not have their connections in the same area that sedan/coupes have. Once the necessary modifications to his TCU wiring harness have been done, Steve was able to place his BlueBus exactly where he wanted and had full functionality.

I have a sedan and I placed my BlueBus where the CD changer goes and have absolutely no issues regarding connections using the TCU adapter Ted supplies. No extension is necessary and everything fits in nicely. When you get your BlueBus with the TCU adapter, it will be completely plug and play.
    Last edited by cakM3; 01-17-2021 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Steve needed to extend his TCU wiring harness so that he could place his BlueBus in the location that he wanted in his trunk. He needed an additional 6 inches added to his wiring harness so when I came up to help him install his M3 side mirrors, I also brought my soldering kit/heat gun, shring wrap and additional wires to make this happen.

One thing to note is that in the trunk the vert does not have their connections in the same area that sedan/coupes have. Once the necessary modifications to his TCU wiring harness have been done, Steve was able to place his BlueBus exactly where he wanted and had full functionality.

I have a sedan and I placed my BlueBus where the CD changer goes and have absolutely no issues regarding connections using the TCU adapter Ted supplies. No extension is necessary and everything fits in nicely. When you get your BlueBus with the TCU adapter, it will be completely plug and play.
    Perfect! thanks

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

I got a flat tire yesterday thanks to a nail. I took the car today to a tire shop and they fixed it for $20. I know DT does that for free, but this other place is convenient: car was ready in 20 min.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    I got a flat tire yesterday thanks to a nail. I took the car today to a tire shop and they fixed it for $20. I know DT does that for free, but this other place is convenient: car was ready in 20 min.
    For convenience that seems to be worth the price. I purchased tires from Costco which came with a warranty which is what I wanted. However, I drove about 30 miles before picking up a screw and it took them 3 hours to fix because of the workload. I also miss having a spare tire because I had to flatbed the car to Costco and hope they could either fix or had an extra tire. I immediately purchased a spare tire kit but it takes up a fair amount of space in the trunk.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    I immediately purchased a spare tire kit but it takes up a fair amount of space in the trunk.
    Yeah I took my donut spare AND jack from my ZHP when it went to Car Heaven to use on our BMWs in case anything happened on a trip. When I'm around town I leave it at home but when I leave the city, I'll pop it in the trunk for safety. I also have tire plug kit that I have used multiple successful times for myself or my friends who get a flat. As long as there is no sidewall damage I can plug it within a minute and use the compressor to set the correct tire pressure. I have not once, heard of anyone I helped or other friends who do the same, experiencing reliability/longevity issues with properly installed tire plugs. No-one races their plugged tires either, that's one thing to get properly fixed with an inside patch if it's a tire you're putting on the track which will experience a lot of heat cycling.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 2460 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1460196023602410245024582459246024612462247025102560 ... LastLast