Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2316 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1316181622162266230623142315231623172318232623662416 ... LastLast
Results 23,151 to 23,160 of 26150
    Ouch. Thankfully that is very easily repairable.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

That hurts...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Gah! Hope everyone is ok.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    Ouch. Those NY drivers! (some of them)

How bad is that? Any structural damage or did the hood take the brunt of it?
    Pulled it all apart yesterday in like 45 minutes, all cosmetic thank god, Already ordered everything else needed... but if it isn’t already ironic enough, I was supposed to send the car to paint in October.

I already had 2 spare hoods, 2 sets of headlights (One AL & rebuilt ZKW’s), Gloss Black Grills

What I had to buy was a rad support but I got a whole support, bumper support for only 60$ from a friend. Getting a fender this week for like 30$ lol

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Sorry to hear the news. Was the red truck involved ?
    No sadly, probably would’ve been well worth it... the reason why this happened is actually crazy

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Ouch. Thankfully that is very easily repairable.
    Agreed. I was angry for the first 4-5 minutes since none of this was my fault but... As I get older I realize things that can be replaced will be, I had some interesting plans for my car so now that this is happening I’m just forced to do it sooner. Always trying to look on the bright side

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    That hurts...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Almost shed a tear seeing as too I’ve owned this car almost 5-6 years I think and this is the first time something like this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Gah! Hope everyone is ok.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Things being replaced:

headlight, headlight trim, hood, fender, potentially a new front bumper (I wanted a new one anyways), kidney grills, hood brackets (to be sure the new hood aligns perfectly), corner light

Thank you for the kind wishes & for everybody who cared to comment. I’m fine thank god & no one at all was injured, property was damaged for both parties but I’m handling things as best I can now.

I’ll be updating things in my build thread this week indefinitely explaining my future plans now and what’s happened since my last update on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some new spring clips from the junk yard for both ZHP and ZSP.

Before
    Name:  IMG_6074.JPG
Views: 395
Size:  309.3 KB

After
    Name:  IMG_6075.JPG
Views: 397
Size:  320.8 KB

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Purchased an eBay steering wrap and installed it myself patiently trying not to hurry at anything and enjoy the install.

Once done (about 2.5 hours) and cleaned up, I can say this is a modification is in the top 3. Why? Because you get to interact it with it during all speeds and even when the engine isn’t even on. It feels soooooo good!! The plus is the car smells like a brand new leather interior just from the wheel.

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Very nice! There's so many on Ebay, which one did yougo with?
    Thanks

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    In progress...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    What glue did you use? I had awful luck with 3M 77 sadly

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Pulled it all apart yesterday in like 45 minutes, all cosmetic thank god, Already ordered everything else needed... but if it isn’t already ironic enough, I was supposed to send the car to paint in October.

I already had 2 spare hoods, 2 sets of headlights (One AL & rebuilt ZKW’s), Gloss Black Grills

What I had to buy was a rad support but I got a whole support, bumper support for only 60$ from a friend. Getting a fender this week for like 30$ lol

No sadly, probably would’ve been well worth it... the reason why this happened is actually crazy

Agreed. I was angry for the first 4-5 minutes since none of this was my fault but... As I get older I realize things that can be replaced will be, I had some interesting plans for my car so now that this is happening I’m just forced to do it sooner. Always trying to look on the bright side

Almost shed a tear seeing as too I’ve owned this car almost 5-6 years I think and this is the first time something like this happened.

Things being replaced:

headlight, headlight trim, hood, fender, potentially a new front bumper (I wanted a new one anyways), kidney grills, hood brackets (to be sure the new hood aligns perfectly), corner light

Thank you for the kind wishes & for everybody who cared to comment. I’m fine thank god & no one at all was injured, property was damaged for both parties but I’m handling things as best I can now.

I’ll be updating things in my build thread this week indefinitely explaining my future plans now and what’s happened since my last update on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hope all goes well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Got my car back.

Subframe work is done (stage 1 at least). Need to drive it more this weekend but first impressions is that it feels much more stable and solid in the rear. Less roll when under load and less squatting (could be due to work subframe bushings being replaced with solid). A mild increase in NVH but I wouldn't say it's enough to be a drawback.

Photo when I went to pick the old lad up. Photos as well of process.

I went with CMP Auto plates and subframe bushings. OE diff bushings. Name:  IMG_1447.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  67.5 KBName:  IMG_1445.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  97.0 KBName:  IMG_1441.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  65.8 KBName:  IMG_1440.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  70.8 KBName:  IMG_1433.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  79.5 KB

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

'03 325i 6MT Individual - Estoril Blue

Page 2316 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1316181622162266230623142315231623172318232623662416 ... LastLast