Page 2414 of 2422 FirstFirst ... 1414191423142364240424122413241424152416 ... LastLast
Results 24,131 to 24,140 of 24218

Thread: What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

  1. #24131
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Burlington, NC
    Posts
    160
    Had nothing better to do so I got one of these. It's reusable which is really nice. No adhesive.

    Name:  img_20200630_142213276_hdr.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  289.8 KB
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

  2. #24132
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Middle O' Nowhere, Virginia
    Posts
    1,347
    Paid it off. Now to whip out that parts list I've been saving.

    AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife 3.07 Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, something something forged internals, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

  3. #24133
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Had nothing better to do so I got one of these. It's reusable which is really nice. No adhesive.

    Name:  img_20200630_142213276_hdr.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  289.8 KB
    Is that a parking pass? Also, those a-pillars are in dire need of a rewrap!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


  4. #24134
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Burlington, NC
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Is that a parking pass? Also, those a-pillars are in dire need of a rewrap!
    It's an emissions plaque that allows my car to enter certain parts of certain European cities. Of course, it doesn't actually because it's fake. And yeah, my interior is so trashed anyway that I can't really justify spending money on it. I'll do a full interior swap when the time comes.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

  5. #24135
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,817
    Wrapped unknown wire bundle. Factory wrapping all disintegrating from the Upper Radiator Hose heat. Does wire bundle terminate to the Thermometer or continues to go somewhere?

    Also, how do you remove the Thermometer? Tried pulling the clip. Hard to pull so I backed off. Must be doing something wrong. I might destroy the Thermometer.

    Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
    NRA Lifetime Member

    MY STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '92 325i M Technic AWII 5 spd. - Mothballs
    '99 540i M Sport Touring Grey Metallic 5 spd. - #3 Son DD
    '03 530i Silver Grey Metallic - ED 5 spd - S.O.'s Cruiser
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle
    '11 Honda Pilot - Daughter & Grandkids Hauler

  6. #24136
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by das boots View Post
    Wrapped unknown wire bundle. Factory wrapping all disintegrating from the Upper Radiator Hose heat. Does wire bundle terminate to the Thermometer or continues to go somewhere?

    Also, how do you remove the Thermometer? Tried pulling the clip. Hard to pull so I backed off. Must be doing something wrong. I might destroy the Thermometer.

    Thanks.
    That wiring branch goes to the thermostat, as well as the exhaust VANOS solenoid. To remove the connector at the thermostat you have to pull up the metal retainer away from the connector housing. It'll be very tough to get off by hand, usually I use a very small needle-nose plier or flathead screwdriver to pull it up. You can see the retainer pulled up in the below pic:

    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


  7. #24137
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Leesburg, VA
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by das boots View Post
    Wrapped unknown wire bundle. Factory wrapping all disintegrating from the Upper Radiator Hose heat.
    Where did you source the braided wrap?
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

  8. #24138
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,817
    @t.er. Thanks for the info.

    @John in VA

    Amazon....of course. I got both the Braided and the Split Wire Tubing in 1/2". Cheap. But I ended up using the braided since the plastic split wire tubing looks flimsy and might deteriorate again like the original tubing. Split wire tubing might be used for other purposes without heat.

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
    NRA Lifetime Member

    MY STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '92 325i M Technic AWII 5 spd. - Mothballs
    '99 540i M Sport Touring Grey Metallic 5 spd. - #3 Son DD
    '03 530i Silver Grey Metallic - ED 5 spd - S.O.'s Cruiser
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle
    '11 Honda Pilot - Daughter & Grandkids Hauler

  9. #24139
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Leesburg, VA
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by das boots View Post
    @John in VA
    Amazon....of course. I got both the Braided and the Split Wire Tubing in 1/2". Cheap. But I ended up using the braided since the plastic split wire tubing looks flimsy and might deteriorate again like the original tubing. Split wire tubing might be used for other purposes without heat.

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Thanks!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

  10. #24140
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    300
    New roundel.

    04 Vert/Sapphire Black/Black/Silver Cube/MT/CWP/Xenons/HK-NAV/BMW Performance Air Intake and CF Strut Bar

Page 2414 of 2422 FirstFirst ... 1414191423142364240424122413241424152416 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mini Meet and Shoot
    By M0nk3y in forum Everything Non ZHP (the place for non-ZHP photos)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •