Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2614 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 161421142514256426042612261326142615 LastLast
Results 26,131 to 26,140 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by CPHES View Post
    01 330Ci Vert - 177k miles - new Interstate AGM battery - $169 at Costco. Replacing a Die Hard Gold that went toes up at 11 months.
    11 months? Wow. smh.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by CPHES View Post
    01 330Ci Vert - 177k miles - new Interstate AGM battery - $169 at Costco. Replacing a Die Hard Gold that went toes up at 11 months.
    Couldn't warranty the old one?

Are you also sure you don't have a drain somewhere? I just replaced mine a couple weeks back with the regular lead acid also from Costco, but my old OEM battery lasted nearly 10 years. In doing so I realized my trailer light converter had a constant 20mA drain, which really isn't much. But I would like to think my old battery may have lasted slightly longer if I found out about that earlier and disconnected/wired to switched power instead of directly to both terminals.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

No Warranty- I bought the car in Va back in Feb of this year from a sketchy dealer. The car is good - no parasitic drain - new battery been in, and it fires right up daily. I have a Ctek quick connect. I was lucky to see it orange ( 12.4 volts ). Now it shows green every morning ( 13 volts ). This has been a solid car - lots of prior maintenance ( I got 12 + years of records.

It has been a while but the new garage for the fleet is completed. The final inspection passed.

The cherry on top was the installation of a Mitsubishi/Trane mini split unit for heating and cooling the garage. I also had a wall mount thermostat installed instead of a regular remote.

I'll take some interior pictures and share but it came out nice with grey walls and a black ceiling. The amount of outlets and light fixtures was borderline over the top.

Zhp family is welcome to come over and wrench.

Happy holiidays

-Vas

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

looks amazing. I'm considering adding more garage space someday and really like your result, well done! Will it get a matching weather vane/lightning rod to the one on your house? Or maybe go rogue and do a ZHPMafia rendition?

And my QuickJack is nice, but I'll be putting a lift in mine too.....
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    It has been a while but the new garage for the fleet is completed. The final inspection passed.

The cherry on top was the installation of a Mitsubishi/Trane mini split unit for heating and cooling the garage. I also had a wall mount thermostat installed instead of a regular remote.

I'll take some interior pictures and share but it came out nice with grey walls and a black ceiling. The amount of outlets and light fixtures was borderline over the top.

Zhp family is welcome to come over and wrench.

Happy holiidays

-Vas
    Vas, what flooring solution did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I pulled a bone-head move yesterday when working on the car. I forgot to disconnect the battery when unplugging the door airbag and now I have the Airbag warning light on the dash. doh.

Anyone in southern California with a reset tool I can use for a minute?

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    looks amazing. I'm considering adding more garage space someday and really like your result, well done! Will it get a matching weather vane/lightning rod to the one on your house? Or maybe go rogue and do a ZHPMafia rendition?

And my QuickJack is nice, but I'll be putting a lift in mine too.....
    Not a bad idea to add something to the top of the garage.

The ceiling height is just over 10ft which is perfect for a lift and I had 6" of concrete poured to secure a lift of some sort down the road. Currently I am just using quick jacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Vas, what flooring solution did you go with?

So I opted for now to have the concrete polished and sealed. It is water repellent which helps with it draining out of the garage with the slopped floor.

Eventually I would like to do swisstrax

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Not a bad idea to add something to the top of the garage.

The ceiling height is just over 10ft which is perfect for a lift and I had 6" of concrete poured to secure a lift of some sort down the road. Currently I am just using quick jacks. So I opted for now to have the concrete polished and sealed. It is water repellent which helps with it draining out of the garage with the slopped floor.

Eventually I would like to do swisstrax
    Our garage currently doesn’t have any coating or sealant on it, just bare concrete. I’m looking into either polishing and sealing like you did or going the epoxy coating route. Both seems to have a certain shelf life so I’m not really sure if one better than the other.
    The only issue I have with swisstrax and such is it would be a pain to clean whatever gets under the tiles and without the garage being at any sort of angle, trying to clean with water would probably results in stagnant water, at least in my case.
    I’m considering swisstrax for areas in the garage that only see foot traffic and leave the other areas with just some kind of coating/sealant.

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 2614 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 161421142514256426042612261326142615 LastLast