Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2439 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1439193923392389242924372438243924402441244924892539 ... LastLast
Results 24,381 to 24,390 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Love the red, so polarizing.

Curious what you think of it as you modded it up. My friend just went from an FBO M235i to a ZHP and he isn't even glancing back.

Installed Fortune Auto 500 coilovers. 8k front, 10k rear springs. Got an alignment yesterday. -1.7 rear camber, .15 rear tow. In the front, -2.1 camber, 0 toe and 6.9 caster. Started driving it a little spirited and it is insanely oversteery. Like, even on the highways. Going to do a video on it and then dial my rear sway bar to full soft in hopes it saves my handling.

Also I graduated in June, job hunt is difficult but investing about 2 hours a day now applying. I'm moving down to LA. Those in the area feel free to DM me at my insta in my signature. I'm hungry to do some shoots and in my peak in this thread, these cars are gorgeous.
    We would. but socal has this problem of never being able to make any meets lol I tried like a few times. I swear only 2 actually worked lol

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    We would. but socal has this problem of never being able to make any meets lol I tried like a few times. I swear only 2 actually worked lol
    True dat. But, ping when you get down here, because we do do work in 2s and 3s. Also, there is a active fb group called SoCal Bimmers (I think) that does regular drives.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Will definitely hit you guys up. Forgot how much I loved ZHP Mafia and glad to be back.

I'm in "Bavarian Playground" (@bavarian.playground) and "SoCal_BMW_LA" WhatsApp groups. It's not just E46, but I hang out in Bavarian playground a lot. If you like BMW talk, that's the place to be. It can be as personal as you want it to be. One member just got a ZHP coming from a M235 and loves it.

Either way, I promise that when I head down, I'm always down for an E46 meet or to lend a hand. Sillieiddiot, I've been watching your build for years. I HAVE to see it in the flesh. I'm rocking your short shifter. And johnrando, I love your sig pic and would love to take your next one . I'm going to start posting on @BuiltForRedline as I do videos on more builds.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveInMD View Post
    Happily paid $60 to the good people at the Exxon next to my office to loosen the tie rods. After three nights of trying on my own.
    Ooooooof I feel your pain - when I did mine I was literally hammering the pickle fork for half an hour, got a pretty good workout from that.

I'm taking this weekend to prep my car for winter storage. I usually keep it out until end of October but I figured I might as well save money on parking and insurance, given that I don't plan on doing more autox or track events until I replace my front brakes. Might as well put that extra cash towards more parts or more events next year.

Today was full interior detail and exterior wash, tomorrow is paint protection and final storage prep.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Will definitely hit you guys up. Forgot how much I loved ZHP Mafia and glad to be back.

I'm in "Bavarian Playground" (@bavarian.playground) and "SoCal_BMW_LA" WhatsApp groups. It's not just E46, but I hang out in Bavarian playground a lot. If you like BMW talk, that's the place to be. It can be as personal as you want it to be. One member just got a ZHP coming from a M235 and loves it.

Either way, I promise that when I head down, I'm always down for an E46 meet or to lend a hand. Sillieiddiot, I've been watching your build for years. I HAVE to see it in the flesh. I'm rocking your short shifter. And johnrando, I love your sig pic and would love to take your next one . I'm going to start posting on @BuiltForRedline as I do videos on more builds.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Looks clean!

Washed + wax = beads

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Ordered a set of these for my BBS CH wheels that will be used on my ZHP next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love those 3D blue logo caps, get your some metal valve stems and stamped valve caps from BBS USA too
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Love those 3D blue logo caps, get your some metal valve stems and stamped valve caps from BBS USA too
    Jacob, I already have the BBS metal valve caps sitting in my garage so when I put new Michelin PS4S tires on my BBS wheels I will place the BBS metal valve caps back on.

Page 2439 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1439193923392389242924372438243924402441244924892539 ... LastLast