Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2449 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1449194923492399243924472448244924502451245924992549 ... LastLast
Results 24,481 to 24,490 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    How does one install Lutefisk into a ZHP?
    LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purchased cleaning supplies from chemical guys. Installing Front dash cam and rear camera.

Spent $$$ on a set of DTC-60 pads (had to pay $80 CAD for import taxes! ) and a set of 75 mm Motorsport Hardware wheel studs. Oh well, last set of track pads and wheel studs for my car for life, unless I decide to go BBK which is not anytime in the near future
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Changed the Roundel on my hood; the same automatic car wash that destroyed my passenger-side headlight trashed the Roundel, too. Also picked up oil, filter, crush washer at the stealership; this weekend I’ll change engine and supercharger oil, and switch to winter tires before heading up north for work Sunday night. Also started looking for a new/used PD HID adaptive headlight; apparently, not only the ballast and ALC module but the auto-leveling stepper motor were destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by MsRN View Post
    Changed the Roundel on my hood; the same automatic car wash that destroyed my passenger-side headlight trashed the Roundel, too. Also picked up oil, filter, crush washer at the stealership; this weekend I’ll change engine and supercharger oil, and switch to winter tires before heading up north for work Sunday night. Also started looking for a new/used PD HID adaptive headlight; apparently, not only the ballast and ALC module but the auto-leveling stepper motor were destroyed.

Good to hear re suspension. Curious how you picked that one and how you like it. Def a bummer re car wash, I assume the accept no responsibility?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Bought Michelin tires for the ZHP : Pilot Sport All Season 4. The total was $732 OTD at Costco, they applied a $150 discount. Install date is set for Dec-02.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Bought Michelin tires for the ZHP : Pilot Sport All Season 4. The total was $732 OTD at Costco, they applied a $150 discount. Install date is set for Dec-02.
    Coming from someone who has a dedicated set of summers and winters(PSS and Blizzaks), how big of a sacrifice is it to go all seasons? They sound great in theory with not having to worry about when that first snow hits, but I’m also in the Midwest where we could either get over a foot of snow all winter or have wet December’s and sub-zero February’s.

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Coming from someone who has a dedicated set of summers and winters(PSS and Blizzaks), how big of a sacrifice is it to go all seasons? They sound great in theory with not having to worry about when that first snow hits, but I’m also in the Midwest where we could either get over a foot of snow all winter or have wet December’s and sub-zero February’s.
    All-season vs. winter tires = two different animals. Keep up what you're doing!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post

It depends, there are all seasons that are mostly summer with some winter capability, others that are mostly winter with some summer capability and some that are in between. The biggest advantage of all seasons IMO is their cold wet performance. Summers will still outperform all seasons even right down to freezing temperature as long as its dry. But once you combine cold + wet, they quickly loose traction. So if you live in a place where you don't get much snow but it can be cold and wet in the winter, all seasons make a lot of sense. Winter tires are really only best for snow (all seasons outperform them in the cold + wet when there is no snow). For your situation, it sounds like a winter-focused all season like those produced by Nokian might make sense. Personally I'd stick with summer + winter though.
    Last edited by Galapolis; 11-23-2020 at 07:01 AM.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

I concur. All seasons would be good if you could avoid any heavy snow. The ones that do well in the snow (all weather) sacrifice a lot of performance in the summer.

Page 2449 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1449194923492399243924472448244924502451245924992549 ... LastLast