Page 2532 of 2534 FirstFirst ... 1532203224322482252225302531253225332534 LastLast
Results 25,311 to 25,320 of 25333

Thread: What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

  1. #25311
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Main County
    Posts
    326
    I'm in the SF bay but if there's a meet in LA let me know. This is the only thread I check every day or so and would love to put names to faces

    Currently trying to determine if my gas pedal mod MS43 DME will pass smog with the new ECU Checksum part of California smog. I'm just going to be straight with my smog guy and ask for his advice, I've built a relationship with him
    | My YouTube Channel | Instagram|

    BMWCCA GGC: 530872
    "You canít connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards." - Steve Jobs

  2. #25312
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    I'm in the SF bay but if there's a meet in LA let me know. This is the only thread I check every day or so and would love to put names to faces

    Currently trying to determine if my gas pedal mod MS43 DME will pass smog with the new ECU Checksum part of California smog. I'm just going to be straight with my smog guy and ask for his advice, I've built a relationship with him
    Keep us posted with what your smog guys says. It'd be great if he knows whether a tune is auto-fail / flagged for referee.

    There's a thread on nam3forums discussing this situation (link).

  3. #25313
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    984
    A couple of my close friends recently picked up an E90 325 and 128 so we went for a bit of a cruise. Also with another friend who has an RX8 that shoots mad flames lol

    I'll also be rocking this diffuser-less look until my trip since I don't want to fuss with the diffuser tabs with the bumper in place... looks kinda cool with it off!





    Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


  4. #25314
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    984
    Time to warranty these DTC-60s:



    Front caliper needs a rebuild. I'll probably deal with it in a few months and just swap it with a re-manufactured unit. Or go BBK:



    Also the exhaust clamp for my BMWP muffler needs to be replaced, one of them cracked:



    Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


  5. #25315
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Front caliper needs a rebuild. I'll probably deal with it in a few months and just swap it with a re-manufactured unit. Or go BBK:
    I got rebuilt ones from FCP and the guide bushings were so bad that I had to replace them with brass bushings.

    Go BBK.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

  6. #25316
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I got rebuilt ones from FCP and the guide bushings were so bad that I had to replace them with brass bushings.

    Go BBK.
    Tempting, but $$$. If I do a lot of tracking over there I might, especially since I will at least have a decent source of income. If I get rebuilt ones (more likely) I will be swapping over my brass bushings.

    Exhaust clamp replaced:

    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


  7. #25317
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Tempting, but $$$.
    Too bad you missed these: https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...ers-Rally-Road
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

  8. #25318
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Main County
    Posts
    326
    Got rear ended by a lifted truck. Never stood a chance. Pretty shooken up, denied hospital visit. Dude changed his story with the cop but undeniably his fault. Glad I switched to full coverage within the last three months.
    | My YouTube Channel | Instagram|

    BMWCCA GGC: 530872
    "You canít connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards." - Steve Jobs

  9. #25319
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Got rear ended by a lifted truck. Never stood a chance. Pretty shooken up, denied hospital visit. Dude changed his story with the cop but undeniably his fault. Glad I switched to full coverage within the last three months.

    Oh shoot sorry to hear! Well, I'm glad you're okay... wouldn't the hospital visit be covered under the other driver's insurance though? Hopefully no symptoms pop up down the road
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


  10. #25320
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Main County
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Oh shoot sorry to hear! Well, I'm glad you're okay... wouldn't the hospital visit be covered under the other driver's insurance though? Hopefully no symptoms pop up down the road
    Yes, it would be covered. My back started feeling worse so I decided to go. I was told the next couple days will suck and to see how I feel then. Iíll unfortunately have to deal with what to do next about a car starting tomorrow. Iíll either be rebuild as salvage, repaired under existing title if insurance says it can, or worst case get a new chassis.

    The idea of a new chassis and swapping everything over sound painful.
    | My YouTube Channel | Instagram|

    BMWCCA GGC: 530872
    "You canít connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards." - Steve Jobs

Page 2532 of 2534 FirstFirst ... 1532203224322482252225302531253225332534 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mini Meet and Shoot
    By M0nk3y in forum Everything Non ZHP (the place for non-ZHP photos)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •