Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2421 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1421192123212371241124192420242124222423243124712521 ... LastLast
Results 24,201 to 24,210 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I'm amazed at how well your mystic paint has held up. Mine looks like the face of a teenager at the front.
    Your not alone. My Mystic Blue fronts are also victim of road debris. Specially with the front splitters scooping up all those tiny road debris.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Replaced expansion tank, water pump and pulley, coolant hoses, power steering pulley, idle tensioner and belts over the past week. Car currently has 1977xx miles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Holy moly, San. You cruise through the miles. Good maintenance though.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Holy moly, San. You cruise through the miles. Good maintenance though.
    Lol ya. I’ve completed a full circle now. I’m having to redo a lot of maintenance which I did when I bought the car. I’m fairly certain the Koni yellows are gone now. They have about 90k miles in them.
    But the next important item on the list is the opg, although it has been for a while. Just haven’t got the space to replace it.

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Lol ya. I’ve completed a full circle now. I’m having to redo a lot of maintenance which I did when I bought the car. I’m fairly certain the Koni yellows are gone now. They have about 90k miles in them.
    But the next important item on the list is the opg, although it has been for a while. Just haven’t got the space to replace it.

I parked over top of a strategically placed flattened cardboard box for a long time before I finally did the OPG lol. Now my dad is doing the same with his E60. Thanks for reminding me I need to do his before the weather gets cold.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Installed my Öhlins rear struts and springs yesterday, along with a tilt sensor for a soon-to-be-enabled alarm system; right now the car is at the dealership for a full alignment w/corner balance. I had to put my almost-bald 18x9 Nero Zeroes on the rear, as I flatted one of my PSS rears yesterday; I’m sure the dealer will offer to replace them...

FWIW, if you’re removing KW springs, you DO need spring compressors. The Öhlins, OTOH aren’t nearly so fussy.

Next up—off to the dent repair guru (my spouse backed into my PS door,) then time to get quotes on rust mitigation, repaint, subframe reinforcement install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MsRN View Post
    Installed my Öhlins rear struts and springs yesterday, along with a tilt sensor for a soon-to-be-enabled alarm system; right now the car is at the dealership for a full alignment w/corner balance. I had to put my almost-bald 18x9 Nero Zeroes on the rear, as I flatted one of my PSS rears yesterday; I’m sure the dealer will offer to replace them...

FWIW, if you’re removing KW springs, you DO need spring compressors. The Öhlins, OTOH aren’t nearly so fussy.

Next up—off to the dent repair guru (my spouse backed into my PS door,) then time to get quotes on rust mitigation, repaint, subframe reinforcement install.

Lots of nice werk going on.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by MsRN View Post
    right now the car is at the dealership for a full alignment w/corner balance
    Wow fancy dealer, I didn't know you could get your car corner balanced there
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Wow fancy dealer, I didn't know you could get your car corner balanced there
    I requested it. Whether or not they’ll actually do it is another question.

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I parked over top of a strategically placed flattened cardboard box for a long time before I finally did the OPG lol. Now my dad is doing the same with his E60. Thanks for reminding me I need to do his before the weather gets cold.
    I dream of a day when I have a garage with a lift so I can replace all the rubber bushings, mounts and suspension components so I can feel how these cars drove when new...

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I dream of a day when I have a garage with a lift so I can replace all the rubber bushings, mounts and suspension components so I can feel how these cars drove when new...

You can still do that on jack stands! Just be sure to wear safety glasses that have a foam seal around your eyes, so specs of rust don't get past. And when you blow your nose it comes out black, again from all the rust in the air from when you were hammering/grinding stuff that hasn't been touched in 16 years
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Page 2421 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1421192123212371241124192420242124222423243124712521 ... LastLast