Page 2307 of 2313 FirstFirst ... 1307180722072257229723052306230723082309 ... LastLast
Results 23,061 to 23,070 of 23130

Thread: What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

  1. #23061
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,923
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Lol I’m not sure I’ve ever completed a project on this car anywhere close to the time I originally allotted.



    Inside of those engines are looking good, guys.
    Thanks!

    Longest detour was one of the grounds for the plug wires was seized to the VCG bolt. No way to loosen it separate from the bolt itself, so I just spun it all off as one and wrapped up the wire around itself. Luckily it didn't damage the ground and it all worked out. Someone smarter than I am probably knows how to get that ground off the bolt if it's over-tightened. Tried a bunch of different things but nothing worked.
    - Marc

  2. #23062
    Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Thanks!

    Longest detour was one of the grounds for the plug wires was seized to the VCG bolt. No way to loosen it separate from the bolt itself, so I just spun it all off as one and wrapped up the wire around itself. Luckily it didn't damage the ground and it all worked out. Someone smarter than I am probably knows how to get that ground off the bolt if it's over-tightened. Tried a bunch of different things but nothing worked.
    Mine did the same thing between 3 and 2. I was able to hold the ground with some pliers and get it off.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  3. #23063
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,923
    Oil and filter, BMW 0w-30.

    Replaced passenger B pillar due to the fabric coming off like typically happens with the C pillars.

    And installed this beautiful art onto my wall!

    Bonus points if you find the covert e30s.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    - Marc

  4. #23064
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    22841
    Posts
    9,279
    Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Oil and filter, BMW 0w-30.

    Replaced passenger B pillar due to the fabric coming off like typically happens with the C pillars.

    And installed this beautiful art onto my wall!

    Bonus points if you find the covert e30s.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That's awesome

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

    His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

    Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

  5. #23065
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    16,734
    +1. Hope all is well.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

  6. #23066
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    3,388
    Picked up lots of lifetime warranty products (motor/transmission mounts, sparks, idle pulley) for the Warrior. Minus the HID bulbs. LOL



    First install was the easiest...rubber mats!!

    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

  7. #23067
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    551
    Gave the imola a bath in the driveway, drove it to the in-laws for combined birthday parties with family, only for a torrential downpour on the way home.
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN



    My Laptop/Desktop PC refurbishing thread: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ffice-2013-Pro

  8. #23068
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Omahe, NE
    Posts
    13
    Added the garage door opener which turned out to be quite the adventure. The seller sent one that had a red led which is not code hopping and took a little bit of research to find this out. Got another one that has the green led and works perfect.


    Also printed and framed a little artwork.
    2017 440i
    2005 330i ZHP
    2014 428 xdrive - sold
    2011 335 x-drive - sold

  9. #23069
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    22841
    Posts
    9,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    That's awesome

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Unamused View Post
    Added the garage door opener which turned out to be quite the adventure. The seller sent one that had a red led which is not code hopping and took a little bit of research to find this out. Got another one that has the green led and works perfect.


    Also printed and framed a little artwork.
    +1 looks good

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

    His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

    Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

  10. #23070
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    16,734
    Quote Originally Posted by 330i Lover View Post
    Gave the imola a bath in the driveway, drove it to the in-laws for combined birthday parties with family, only for a torrential downpour on the way home.
    Washing the car definitely causes rain, bummer!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 2307 of 2313 FirstFirst ... 1307180722072257229723052306230723082309 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mini Meet and Shoot
    By M0nk3y in forum Everything Non ZHP (the place for non-ZHP photos)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •