Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2585 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 15852085248525352575258325842585258625872595 ... LastLast
Results 25,841 to 25,850 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    You can just buy the roller cover and replace it. Much cheaper then a whole new tray

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    I didn't know that was a thing!

... god dammit it's still $50

Edit: More like $20, will add it to the next list of things to buy (along with the fog light trim that decided to yeet itself on my road trip last year)

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I've been drowning my euro tray in 303 to prevent that. I'll let you know if it works in another few years.
    The euro tray came with my car when I got it, so it's at least 7 years old. I'm gonna buy it from FCP (like most of my stuff) so I can warranty it in another 8-10 years

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Quote Originally Posted by AM1GO View Post

So I decided to paint brake calipers... did not want it to be completely black and did not want it bright blue... so it’s a mix 50/50 of G2 paint... Superman combo kinda... what do you think?

Pics behind wheels are incoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s been a while, car is finally back on the road. As promised a couple of pics behind wheels. Need more light… they look darker than it is from a few feet away, but not too dark. You can see some contrast with the black pads.

Last edited by AM1GO; 09-03-2022 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AM1GO View Post

So I decided to paint brake calipers... did not want it to be completely black and did not want it bright blue... so it’s a mix 50/50 of G2 paint... Superman combo kinda... what do you think?

Pics behind wheels are incoming.

Damn, how do you keep the wheel wells so damn clean?
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Damn, how do you keep the wheel wells so damn clean?
    it’s due to lack of driving it. took off side skirts, bumpers, fender liners for polish and wool wax everywhere over a year ago. Some of the liners were broken by the OP so I replaced both sides. Of course the thing sat so long it the garage it’s been cleaned and polished more than driven.

Last edited by AM1GO; 09-03-2022 at 07:32 AM.

These things

Took the front bumper off, I'm going to give it a whole refresh, replacing all the crap that's become shitty.
    Everybody loves Fried Chicken

Towed it home.

The coolant tank puked itself and the temp gauge went red. I pulled off the highway and shut it down as soon as I could. I'll dig into it this weekend, hope the cylinder head and head gasket survived.

It's surprising because the entire cooling system, and much more, was replaced 33k miles ago.

Did you reuse the original cap or go with the low pressure cap?
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Working on my son’s car this weekend… a little teaser.

Replaced brake booster hose

Changed out heater blower as it was getting noisy when cold, replaced with a low mileage from a parts car

Replaced trunk elephant grommet, retaped wire loom back there.

Installed Bluebus and replaced sound insulation for shock towers.

Rest is still coming up… got tangled with other stuff.

Last edited by AM1GO; 10-16-2022 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Towed it home.

The coolant tank puked itself and the temp gauge went red. I pulled off the highway and shut it down as soon as I could. I'll dig into it this weekend, hope the cylinder head and head gasket survived.

It's surprising because the entire cooling system, and much more, was replaced 33k miles ago.
    Once upon a time son was checking coolant before long trip… 70 miles later he had low coolant warning even though coolant system was redone 3000 miles ago. Coolant was all over and looked like new OE expansion tank cracked. No overheating because he was drying on a local road so pulled out on the side right away. Turns out he didn’t tighten the cap. Distilled water saved a day. Hopefully yours is that easy. Lesson learned - tighten the cap all the way.

bummer!

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 2585 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 15852085248525352575258325842585258625872595 ... LastLast