Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2520 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 152020202420247025102518251925202521252225302570 ... LastLast
Results 25,191 to 25,200 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by roddykar View Post
    Hahah man… probably not unless it’s some special combo like lsb on imola w low miles & big 3 completed.

Saw some guy try and sell a CSL’d-out M3 that looked pretty damn close to factory. Everything was OEM, forgot the mileage though and his post was somewhat controversial.

But I would be willing to bet if it was one of the rare colors like lsb or phoenix yellow and low miles you may be able to get 50 if you post your ads on enthusiast group pages.

Edit: wish I could find the post. Probably sold or gone by now.
    yeah it's not a special color. but it's one of those combos that everyone says they want. SG w/red interior. I've been selling all the CSL parts that were supposed to go on it lol

Put it away for storage today. I put dryer sheets and dehumidifier packs in the cabin, moth balls in the engine bay and steel wool plugging the exhaust; I hope no rodents find their way into it. Lastly, I disconnected the battery and put the car cover on.

Did the post 500-mile flush on my LSD. I had slowly developed a clunk in those 500 miles so they re-torqued everything and said they found the subframe came loose...does not inspire confidence. Even post re-torque, I still have a clunk in certain scenarios. I strongly suspect it's my CSB, and I speculate the shop didn't preload it correctly. It's under 25k miles old and went from zero issues to feeling like immense failure in two tanks of gas. I installed the CSB myself so I can't really call on the shop and that's the price of DIY.

It's just upsetting in the grand scheme of things: I rebuilt the front suspension, I replaced everything in the middle with my manual swap and they were supposed to finish with the rear. So it kind of sucks to have to go back in there, but sometimes life is like that.

Did anyone successfully rebuild the front calipers of their zhp? I tried everything but I am not able to seat the dust boot securely on the caliper and destroyed 2 dust covers in the process. Any helpful hints or advice will be appreciated…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Did the post 500-mile flush on my LSD. I had slowly developed a clunk in those 500 miles so they re-torqued everything and said they found the subframe came loose...does not inspire confidence. Even post re-torque, I still have a clunk in certain scenarios. I strongly suspect it's my CSB, and I speculate the shop didn't preload it correctly. It's under 25k miles old and went from zero issues to feeling like immense failure in two tanks of gas. I installed the CSB myself so I can't really call on the shop and that's the price of DIY.

It's just upsetting in the grand scheme of things: I rebuilt the front suspension, I replaced everything in the middle with my manual swap and they were supposed to finish with the rear. So it kind of sucks to have to go back in there, but sometimes life is like that.
    that sucks. I feel like life is always like that when I DIY lol

Yup, 2bad. Sometimes those dominos just fall. GL finishing the work.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Well, I found my wiring! I recently purchased bucket seats and was recommended to get the Break Krause side mounts since they allow me to keep my OEM electric sliders. I'm keeping that setup because my lady also uses my car when I have hers or when we go to the track, otherwise I would of gotten fixed position mounts.

Following tips from Tim and Brey Krause, I got everything to wire up the seat controller but after FaceTime with Tim, we found out my connects for the electric motors are different. Went to the junkyard yesterday and got some but I had to do some bending and paying someone for their skill saw. The donor car didn't have the battery so I was only able to remove the 2 rear bolts on the driver side and the 2 front bolts on passenger side. Let's just say the other junkers there got a good laugh seeing me kick and bend those seats for $8 of wiring haha.

Now that I have what I need, I should be able to wire up this slider control and bolt the seats up!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRichieRich View Post
    Well, I found my wiring! I recently purchased bucket seats and was recommended to get the Break Krause side mounts since they allow me to keep my OEM electric sliders. I'm keeping that setup because my lady also uses my car when I have hers or when we go to the track, otherwise I would of gotten fixed position mounts.

Following tips from Tim and Brey Krause, I got everything to wire up the seat controller but after FaceTime with Tim, we found out my connects for the electric motors are different. Went to the junkyard yesterday and got some but I had to do some bending and paying someone for their skill saw. The donor car didn't have the battery so I was only able to remove the 2 rear bolts on the driver side and the 2 front bolts on passenger side. Let's just say the other junkers there got a good laugh seeing me kick and bend those seats for $8 of wiring haha.

Now that I have what I need, I should be able to wire up this slider control and bolt the seats up!
    Great to hear you have your connectors sorted! Keep us posted how things go

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Great to hear you have your connectors sorted! Keep us posted how things go

+1

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

IF IT LOOKS STUPID BUT IT WORKS IT AIN'T STUPID

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Page 2520 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 152020202420247025102518251925202521252225302570 ... LastLast