Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2615 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

The first thread was retired. Now using folder two for this topic.

Second post.

Washed. Driveway is in the shade. It was cooooold!!
    - Marc

Made my rounds in the car. Tomorrow my MS43 engine harness should arrive. dme swap is almost ready to go.

From a GS3, this was sent.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    New grilles. Much better
    Looks good Marc... Those are the same ones we have

Hey any time you and Dave want pics of any of the BMW performance accessories, let me know... I think Kpro's 135 has them all...

I also Di-NOCd some of the interior pieces if you guys want to see what that looks like...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I want a bmw perf exhaust like Marc has! I was at the dealer friday and my buddy who is a mechanic there started up on in the garage. Holy shit!

And, to stay on topic, i just did a golf t mod to my 135. Haven't driven it yet, but expect it to be louder and slightly gurgle below 3k rpms now.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    I want a bmw perf exhaust like Marc has! I was at the dealer friday and my buddy who is a mechanic there started up on in the garage. Holy shit!

And, to stay on topic, i just did a golf t mod to my 135. Haven't driven it yet, but expect it to be louder and slightly gurgle below 3k rpms now.
    Holy crap indeed. If it were any louder it wouldn't be my style, but as it is it's great. The crackling and popping are amazing.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Looks good Marc... Those are the same ones we have

Hey any time you and Dave want pics of any of the BMW performance accessories, let me know... I think Kpro's 135 has them all...

I also Di-NOCd some of the interior pieces if you guys want to see what that looks like...
    What the heck is di-noc? Thanks for the offer; I'll be eventually looking at the perf deck lid spoiler and the perf rear diffuser.
    - Marc

Yeah. It was super loud in a glass enclosed room at the dealer. He floored it to 7k rpm a couple times, and it popped and gurgled all the way back to 800rpm. I about had to change my pants. And yes, it is at the edge of acceptable loudness without crossing line ( for my tastes at least)
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Removed the Dynavin & boxed it back up. Reinstalling the OE Business CD radio & my DIY aux input. Will be adding a Mediabridge sometime in the near future . . .

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Page 1 of 2615 12311511015011001 ... LastLast