Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1013 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1351391396310031011101210131014101510231063111315132013 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,130 of 26150
    What's he drive in GS? Just watched them race at Sonoma two weeks afo

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

congrats on e30 purchase
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    congrats on e30 purchase
    Thanks! Excited to branch out and have something to play with while keeping the ZHP nice and reliable for work commute

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    What's he drive in GS? Just watched them race at Sonoma two weeks afo
    Currently races a Mustang, not sure what team. Name is Billy Johnson, his e36 m3 is for sale
    1/2005 ZHP Sedan Slushbox - Titanium Silver, Schwarz Leather Interior, Schwarz Cube
    Beyern Mesh Staggered 18's | FK Silverline Plus Coilovers | BMW Performance Intake | Orion V2 Angel Eyes | Black Tint | Clear Lights
    Gloss Black Kidneys | Ipod Integration |Worn Leather Steering Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Swapped ALs in for the Depos that came with it. Hit the shift surround trim with some PD.

Attachment 15474

Attachment 15475

Also investigated the install of illuminated shift knob. I need to run to the Shack to get a connector.

And sweated my nads off. 92*

Also repaired my left inop fog. Thanks for the ballast Botond.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.
    Looks great. What paint was that?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Installed my H&R 27mm front sway bar on Saturday. It was really quite easy until I lost my 16mm socket. It took about 30 minutes to find it. I only found it after lowering the car back down. It rolled next to the jack where I couldn't see it (But, ironically enough, you can see it in this photo I took before I realized it was lost.)

These wrenches were perfect in 16mm and 18mm sizes.
    Pedro's Cone Wrenches

I can't tell how much of a difference just the upgraded sway bar made as I replaced the front sway bar links as well, which were in pretty bad shape. The car drives and turns so well right now. It brought a big smile to my face.

2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

Very nice!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Went over to Derbo's so he could show me GT1 and NCSExpert....I WANT! He coded comfort close with remote and turned off "window cancel when door opens" for me while we were in there.

I stumped him with this strange popping noise that my suspension is making under load (braking or starting off). End links? dry bushings? etc. who knows. I think I am going to have to take it in as the noise is getting worse.

Also, I believe we have solved the mystery of BMW's "fix" for the 4k power dip. I will let him explain.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Is your suspension mystery noise a clunk or a true pop? I'm experiencing some dull thunks every once in a while since I installed my sway bar and for the life of me I can't figure it out. I used the H&R supplied bushings and didn't put any lubriant on the surface area that contacts the bar. But, I did put some anti-seize compound on the inside of the brackets that hold the bushings.

Could it be the sway bar just settling in? I checked the sway bar links and they seems to be very secure. I didn't touch anything else while I was under there.
    2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

it could be a pop. i could be a clunk. It really is hard to tell. I swear sometimes I can feel it through the flood of the car too. I will be driving the car again this weekend. I can put my phone on the floor with the audio recording and try to get this noise recorded for you guys. Its been happening for awhile now but I feel like its getting louder and happening more often. I don't feel like I am going to fall out from under the car but I think I should figure it out and fix it soon.

One of his guesses was bad end links. Some of the noises coming from under the car were/are pretty loud. Not sure how loud end links can be. Another guess could be dried bushings? The previous owner did replace the CAB before I bought the car. Maybe he did not install them right? I guess I need to get under the car and look around. That is hard to do when you live on a hill and don't own a jack. Haha.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Adjusted rake 3/4" up in rear.

The friendliest forum on the planet!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1013 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1351391396310031011101210131014101510231063111315132013 ... LastLast