Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422621125121012 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Yikes!
    Kpro has told me stories of the techs at the dealership having to drain the oil out of cars and measuring it to see how low it is... great, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    The dealer tried to tell my buddy his 335 needed an oil change by showing him a vial of oil............he couldn't figure out how they got just a vial out with out draining it......
    Those service advisors pay is almost all on comission so that unethical guy had his little tactic for getting people to change their oil.
    When Kpro lived out in Ohio, she took her car for an oil change and the service advisor came out with this crusty cabin filter and said it was hers and needed to be changed. She had just changed it the week before. When she told him that, he stammered and claimed he must of picked up the wrong one... bastard. Kpro is always honest with the customers and she still makes a lot of money as an advisor.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Kpro has told me stories of the techs at the dealership having to drain the oil out of cars and measuring it to see how low it is... great, eh?

Those service advisors pay is almost all on comission so that unethical guy had his little tactic for getting people to change their oil.
    When Kpro lived out in Ohio, she took her car for an oil change and the service advisor came out with this crusty cabin filter and said it was hers and needed to be changed. She had just changed it the week before. When she told him that, he stammered and claimed he must of picked up the wrong one... bastard. Kpro is always honest with the customers and she still makes a lot of money as an advisor.
    Lmao.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Received an engine cover bolt cover from Jon. Thanks! This mod ought to get me back to stock HP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    +1, got mine too but I've been distracted and forgot to thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    +1

Thanks Joop.
    No problem boys, glad I could assist! I still have one saved for myself too, just in case.

As for me, even though I technically don't own a ZHP right now, I still did something for my car today. I have been wrapping and packing all of my parts awaiting my new ZHP. The full light package (AL headlights, TMS Euro clear package) is boxed. Black cube trim is boxed. And today I finished cleaning and treating all the Natural Brown leather parts and wrapping them in plastic to protect them. I'll get the car home on Saturday, but I got notice that I have to leave on Monday and go back to the ship. So, I'll get the car home with just enough time to wash her and tuck her in the garage for 2 months... That's ok, when I get home, I'll have a whole boatload of new parts to install (pun intended )

Also, getting packed for my trip tomorrow... Cam, David, Ryan... Can't wait to meet all of you!
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post

John, which version did you get? the one with or without underdriving the alternator (mine does underdrive it). Do you have a picture of the belt they sent you, or can you see markings on it still? Just wondering...
    I got the alternator version. I'll check the belt for you as I don't recall much about it.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post

The President of my BMW CCA chapter has a new M3, he was on his way to Mid-Ohio when the oil light came on. He had just bought the car and hadn't put any miles on it. He immediately put it on a trailer and got it to a dealer. The dealership ended up draining the whole thing only to find out the car wasn't low on oil, the sensor was bad.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Hai gaiz! Everyone with Intravee, I propose a game. A very mature one at that.

Who can top my G meter readings?

- Derek

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    No problem boys, glad I could assist! I still have one saved for myself too, just in case.

As for me, even though I technically don't own a ZHP right now, I still did something for my car today. I have been wrapping and packing all of my parts awaiting my new ZHP. The full light package (AL headlights, TMS Euro clear package) is boxed. Black cube trim is boxed. And today I finished cleaning and treating all the Natural Brown leather parts and wrapping them in plastic to protect them. I'll get the car home on Saturday, but I got notice that I have to leave on Monday and go back to the ship. So, I'll get the car home with just enough time to wash her and tuck her in the garage for 2 months... That's ok, when I get home, I'll have a whole boatload of new parts to install (pun intended )

Also, getting packed for my trip tomorrow... Cam, David, Ryan... Can't wait to meet all of you!
    I'm excited. Going to go pick up windshield wipers, a new driver side window switch, and a new lower intake boot in a little while.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    I got notice that I have to leave on Monday and go back to the ship. So, I'll get the car home with just enough time to wash her and tuck her in the garage for 2 months... That's ok, when I get home, I'll have a whole boatload of new parts to install (pun intended )
    Wow That worked out well... at least you'll be able to make the deal and get home, eh?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

As a previous service advisor, I can give you guys some hope that not all of them are bad. My pay was not commission-based, and the shop I worked for was/is very honest. There were many times I wished I could have had a tag on my shirt that said "NOT ON COMMISSION."

That said, I recently got a set of M68's (and a new iMac). These are the first pics I've taken with the 60D and edited on my new computer. The car wasn't clean, but it's winter, so who cares.

I may have also test fitted the new 710's...

-Ben

Quote Originally Posted by ///Maniak View Post
    I may have also test fitted the new 710's...

Wheels look great
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Page 12 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422621125121012 ... LastLast