Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1257 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 2577571157120712471255125612571258125912671307135717572257 ... LastLast
Results 12,561 to 12,570 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    Ok newbie question. What is that and what does it do? Never seen it.
    Uranium rods for a hybrid ZHP
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Tried to pull my brother to the power the ///M. However he is going for the S line.
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    Tried to pull my brother to the power the ///M. However he is going for the S line.
    S-line is okay although I would rather go with some RS model instead...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I would rather go with some RS model instead...
    I look at Audis this way:

- Non S Line: Pretty girl with some minor issues. She has a good job and presents a very professional appearance. Not too high maint. Long term prospect.
    - S Line: Attractive girl with some minor issues. She has a good job and presents a very professional appearance. Not too high maint. Long term prospect
    - S Car: Hot girl with some minor issues. She may have a touch of the crazy. She has a marginal job that she is frequently absent from. A little high maint.
    - RS Car: Smoking hot girl that you dated longer than you should have. You made bad choices to be with her. Major issues. No question that she is Nucking Futz. You fell madly in love with her, but had to break it off as there would been law enforcement intervention if the relationship went further.

Yes, I am speaking from experience on the RS and Girl metaphor. Pick of my RS6 (sold) below. No pic of my ex.

Ok so I managed to fix one problem while working on another lol.

While working with my MAF to find out what was wrong with it... I decided it's broken. Totally.. So I bought one from a buddy who had a working extra that he didn't need. Now, while the AFE intake was on, I'd never had any problems. So I decided to drop the AFE filter back in and see what happened. Turns out I had the right idea for getting the filter to fit with the Stett boots. I just used the wrong filter in my haste to make it work.

So, in the next few shots you'll see that I've unbolted the AFE aluminum reducer and instead of deleting it and the filter... I moved em forward in the airbox... Yup... The filter has a lil bit of space to move forward and it gets rid of the kink in the Stett boot. So I can have my cake and eat it too. Yay!! Pardon the dirt. I haven't detailed my engine bay this week. Yet..

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Very nice Ben!
    Thanks . I hate leaving an issue unsolved and that one in particular has been nagging me for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    So your GTG, Ben?!
    Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.
    As far as the intake is concerned? Totally. As far as the MAF is concerned.... We'll see. I can't find any other issues with the car other than the MAF and my current MAF was already damaged. Which I didn't realize until I got a look at an OEM MAF. If you have an extra MAF you don't need I'd still buy it lol. I prefer to have extra's of certain car parts laying around. Call me paranoid lol.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

lol

-Ben

Page 1257 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 2577571157120712471255125612571258125912671307135717572257 ... LastLast