Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1306 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 3068061206125612961304130513061307130813161356140618062306 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,060 of 26150
    ^lol. Truf
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Finally installed my BMW Performance SSK the other day but drove it for the first time yesterday. I'm happy with it. I was hoping that it would be a tad shorter. It's certainly more notchy now. But a good notchy.

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

2004 B6 A4 Ultrasport Arctic White : Black : 1.8T : Quattro : 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    How do those work? Do they save the recordings for the whole trip or what? Thought about getting one because I drive so much and see some crazy stuff. I saw a guy peeing in the middle of the highway during traffic the other day!
    It depends on the model you get but many of them allow you to lock certain videos so they aren't recorded over. So, if you wanted to save the shot of the highway caper you mentioned, you could simply press a button and select it so that it would not be written over. The model I ave I can also select how long I want each shot to be and when it does and doesn't record. It's a lot of fun.

I currently use the Cobra Drive HD 820. The local Radio Shack had a going out of business sale so I was able to purchase it dirt cheap. There are a lot of different models out there and Jalopnik and Popular Mechanics have a lot of reviews for price friendly dash cams. I'll post some videos taken by the dash cam later on.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

9 of the stupid US spec holes filled

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Had to replace the rear roundel on the X5 today... Came out to the X and found the roundel was completely missing, only the chrome housing piece was left behind. Took care of that. Also, scanned and cleared the check engine light... Because X5M.

Awaiting some eBay payments so that I can order some goodies for the M3.
    Jeeze our e53 did the exact same thing with the roundel. Guess they never fixed/changed between models
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Jeeze our e53 did the exact same thing with the roundel. Guess they never fixed/changed between models
    My e36 and e90 came with "chrome" roundels, like the one on Joop's X5. Now that I think about it, the Mini was on the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    It depends on the model you get but many of them allow you to lock certain videos so they aren't recorded over. So, if you wanted to save the shot of the highway caper you mentioned, you could simply press a button and select it so that it would not be written over. The model I ave I can also select how long I want each shot to be and when it does and doesn't record. It's a lot of fun.

I currently use the Cobra Drive HD 820. The local Radio Shack had a going out of business sale so I was able to purchase it dirt cheap. There are a lot of different models out there and Jalopnik and Popular Mechanics have a lot of reviews for price friendly dash cams. I'll post some videos taken by the dash cam later on.
    What was your reason for getting one for traffic use? Moving to Russia soon? :P

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    What was your reason for getting one for traffic use? Moving to Russia soon?
    Mainly because I can lol. Too many road trip moments I wish I'd filmed and way too many hilarious happenings on the road.
    Last edited by Fenrir; 04-22-2015 at 09:01 PM.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    My e36 and e90 came with "chrome" roundels, like the one on Joop's X5. Now that I think about it, the Mini was on the same boat.
    Yea you got me thinking too.... Every BMW we owned has had a failed roundel. The f30 is still too new, that'll fall off after the 4 yr warranty is up
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Bought a cable for coding the i3 and have been educating myself on coding and how to run windows on a mac using a virtual machine.

fun fun fun

Been getting my list of mods together, coding, tint, home charger and body colored front reflector replacements are about all I have so far. Not sure if my St. Jude tag will look good on the car, thinking about going back to a regular plate at renewal of the plate (July).

- 2021 Tesla Model Y LR-AWD '21-
    - 2014 CPO i01 BEV Capparis White Tera World, '17-'20
    - 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-'18 R.I.P
    - 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
    - 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15

Page 1306 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 3068061206125612961304130513061307130813161356140618062306 ... LastLast