Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1331 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 3318311231128113211329133013311332133313411381143118312331 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,310 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by blalor View Post
    You might still be able to get some customer loyalty money from BMW. I spoke last week with someone in BMWUSA HQ. If I sold any of my BMW products and purchased a new or CPO one from a dealership and then presented BMWUSA with the relevant bills of sale, they'd give me $2500. I did a quick bit of googling and didn't find anything, but it might be worth looking into.
    blalor, I can't get over seeing your avatar.... guy smiling with bugs all over his teeth.... yuck!!!!

The BSW kit is nice, it's nothing crazy, I was just looking for something that would just work without modification and/or adapters and that's just what the BSW is.

The speakers are nice, to be honest they don't sound much different from the factory HK system, maybe a little it better but it's not too noticeable.

It's 1000x better than blown out Speakers though, my factory HK (paper) speakers blew out.

For anyone who is looking to get rid of factory paper speakers, however, they are looking for a straight plug-n-play setup, BSW is a great option. Pricey but for me it was worth it.

:D

Someone printed that out and stuck it to the tank of my motorcycle years ago. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by blalor View Post
    :D

Someone printed that out and stuck it to the tank of my motorcycle years ago. Love it!
    Nice!!!

Shop found the source of rattling in my exhaust. Looks like I did not tighten the pre-cat O2 sensors. Sounds great now.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeScottG View Post
    The BSW kit is nice, it's nothing crazy, I was just looking for something that would just work without modification and/or adapters and that's just what the BSW is.

The speakers are nice, to be honest they don't sound much different from the factory HK system, maybe a little it better but it's not too noticeable.

It's 1000x better than blown out Speakers though, my factory HK (paper) speakers blew out.

For anyone who is looking to get rid of factory paper speakers, however, they are looking for a straight plug-n-play setup, BSW is a great option. Pricey but for me it was worth it.
    Kinda my thoughts too, but I thought there were a little better and crisper on the high end, and could handle volume better. But, not a big difference. Add a sub though, and it's suddenly pretty kick azz.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Installed my Racing Dynamics CAI finally. Might post a before and after video on sound, but honestly not a HUGE difference.
    Haven't had time to clean my car :ashamed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I looked up my old Porsche Indy shop European Imports in Westerly RI. These guys have done an awesome job taking care of my Porsche when I owned it so I figured I'd ask if they also work on BMWs.... to my pleasant surprise they said yes. Guess I will be taking a run over to their shop sometime to check them out

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Today I looked up my old Porsche Indy shop European Imports in Westerly RI. These guys have done an awesome job taking care of my Porsche when I owned it so I figured I'd ask if they also work on BMWs.... to my pleasant surprise they said yes. Guess I will be taking a run over to their shop sometime to check them out
    Dude I knew you were loaded.

I didn't know you were P-CAR loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    Installed my Racing Dynamics CAI finally. Might post a before and after video on sound, but honestly not a HUGE difference.
    Haven't had time to clean my car :ashamed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like that. Looks mostly isolated from underhood heat. What does the butt dyno say?

Page 1331 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 3318311231128113211329133013311332133313411381143118312331 ... LastLast