Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 141 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 41911311391401411421431511912416411141 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    I plastidipped mine. It had one air bubbled, that in the last two years popped and is now starting to peel. May just buy a black cup holder insert. The rest of the console I've painted, duplicolor rattle can, and it's held up excellently.
    Acetone will smooth out the plastidip and allow you to blend it a bit.... I've done this to touch up my wheels

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_B View Post
    Does that include the spot below the radio, but above the DSC button piece? Mine is pretty beat up there, and it's a rubberized coating I would love replaced.
    Here you go

Console - 51168218305 - $50.78
    Cupholders - 51168217953 - $29.90
    Oddments/coin tray - 51168217957 - $27.47
    Radio mounting bracket - 51168268892 - $74.87

Prices are from ebmwparts. All these parts are in black - run the numbers on RealOEM to get the other colors in the parts lists.

The last part is the bracket you're talking about. A little ridiculous. A lot of people have been refinishing them with plastidip - might be something to consider if you don't want to blow $75 on this. Other option is to call your local recycler and see if they have them! They're also on classifieds/eBay all the time because of people installing navi - it requires a different bracket.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    Attachment 7532

Best pic I have. Its kinda hard to tell when comparing to an E46, but it did drop a good 3" lol. Bad 4x4 status before

Sent from my iPhone 5.
    Looks great!

You should throw some euro-spec Hella smiley headlights on the E32. It will compliment the clears and euro plate very nicely

Like this

OR (an E34, practically the same car LOL)

Washed it, and took it for a drive through the country. We really have some awesome roads around here in NEPA. I took my DSLR with me with the intention of taking a lot of pics, but I only managed to take one good one...

2003 ///M3 6spd Jet Black/Cinnamon (I loan valve adjustment tools! PM me...)

Took the car to Affordable Tire and Brake, Seattle, WA and they repaired my tire for free. Awesome dudes. They unmounted, applied the liner, replaced the stem, pumped it back to operating pressure, and remounted it for me.
    Fuelly

Bought my silver gray metallic side moulding, FINALLY. Should arrive by Friday.

Looks like it has a minor scuff mark. The scuff mark looks black in the picture, so I am hoping it can be fixed with some polishing compound.

Other than that, looks to be in excellent shape. Hey, better than a snapped-in-half one :X

Lesson learned: Get non-marring trim removal tools for pieces like this. They're freaking $8 at Harbor Freight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zell View Post
    Lesson learned: Get non-marring trim removal tools for pieces like this. They're freaking $8 at Harbor Freight.
    +1000 I had to learn that lesson the hard way as well.
    Fuelly

Quote Originally Posted by Johal E32 View Post
    Looks great!

You should throw some euro-spec Hella smiley headlights on the E32. It will compliment the clears and euro plate very nicely

Like this

OR (an E34, practically the same car LOL)

I know! The smileys look great, he replaced the headlights a couple years ago with brand new OE units just because of pitting. He's kinda kicking himself now for not doing the smileys haha

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Quote Originally Posted by midlandtech View Post
    Acetone will smooth out the plastidip and allow you to blend it a bit.... I've done this to touch up my wheels

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    May have to try that, thanks!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

nike001 Guest
    I washed mine yesterday for the first time in 3+ weeks. Minus winter time with salt.. it was probably the dirtiest I've let it get. Mud everywhere, brake dust and other stuff all over my wheels and such. I had to use degreaser to get it all off.

My pup helped too. He kept drinking out of the soap/water bucket & my dirty brake dust water bucket.. as well as chasing sudds down the driveway. He likes to bite at the streams of water coming out of the hose too. Needless to say.. he was a bit wet when we were done.

Page 141 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 41911311391401411421431511912416411141 ... LastLast