Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 145 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 45951351431441451461471551952456451145 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post

And I still have this to put in too...

The wheels on the ZHP look wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    The wheels on the ZHP look wicked.
    Those are off of Kpro's 135
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Spent eight hours with my cousin finishing up and aligning my car. Pics will go in my project thread.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Got this from FedEx today but all I have time for is to open the box and take a pic. Too busy finishing the basement expansion and getting ready to leave for Roatan next weekend to get married.

And I still have this to put in too...

I had no idea you were getting an exhaust too! I wonder if your ZHP exhaust would work on my car?

Oooo, so nice. Really like the brake handle.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Thanks Ryan. I think the exhaust will work. I did a quick search and looks like its been done before. should be direct bolt on . You'd just need to transfer the black tips

In for sound!

Looks like you have lots to do Rob! Congrats on it all (wedding too)
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    I had no idea you were getting an exhaust too! I wonder if your ZHP exhaust would work on my car?
    If it works, you can have it. I don't know how I would get it to you though... maybe drive Lucy up and we can bolt it on here...

Auto anything had a really good price and free shipping and Corsa was offering a $100 Visa card rebate so it was hard ro resist... You've heard of march madness... well, Kris and I have March Modding Madness. We're trying to get all of our modding done before things get really crazy later this summer

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Looks like you have lots to do Rob! Congrats on it all (wedding too)
    Thanks Dave! We are starting to get excited but there is so much to do. The poor ZHP is just going to have to wait... I still have a window regulator to replace and I have to rebuild my crappy ZKW headlights in addition to the exhaust and diff.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

So found out today that the negative battery wire in my trunk is going bad. I had wiggle it a bit to get my car to start today. Luckily it's not ridiculously expensive like I expected. I found it for $33 shipped online.

Is it bad that I just assume that when something breaks that I'm in for a $100+ repair??
    2003 ///M3 6spd Jet Black/Cinnamon (I loan valve adjustment tools! PM me...)

Quote Originally Posted by niart906 View Post
    So found out today that the negative battery wire in my trunk is going bad. I had wiggle it a bit to get my car to start today. Luckily it's not ridiculously expensive like I expected. I found it for $33 shipped online.

Is it bad that I just assume that when something breaks that I'm in for a $100+ repair??
    That's potentially very dangerous... I would highly recommend you replace and secure that before you drive around. You shouldn't be able to wiggle it after you clamp it down. There's 300+ amps going through there, so small extra resistances can dramatically escalate things. If a battery gets disconnected while you are driving, you're in for a disaster - it can ruin your computer and electronics.
    Fuelly

Page 145 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 45951351431441451461471551952456451145 ... LastLast