Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1804 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 8041304170417541794180218031804180518061814185419042304 ... LastLast
Results 18,031 to 18,040 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Thanks for your impressions! I'm still unsure if I would want to do it given that it shrinks the amount of the gauges that are useable during normal driving, but I am still considering it for the warm up lights and oil temp gauge instead of the useless mpg gauge. Difference in between ZHP and M3 gauges for those wondering below:

If your car was an M3 would be concerned with that? You'll get used to it vey quick and it becomes a non issue.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Hey Shawn my M3 speedometer was off by 5 mph going approx 75. When BP was out last November he fixed it with his coding skills. Now it's perfect!
    Yep....BP has some coding skillz

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Still at Fuel Coffee?

S7 Edge, out
    It was when i went sometime in July...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I drove to Chicago and back to Nashville knowing the Imola was clean, safe and not in the torrential downpours all through Indianapolis.
    This might be sad, but I intentionally hid the car ZHP key somewhere a robber couldn't easily find it, in case someone broke in and robbed us over the weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

Quote Originally Posted by 330i Lover View Post
    This might be sad, but I intentionally hid the car ZHP key somewhere a robber couldn't easily find it, in case someone broke in and robbed us over the weekend.
    LOL I've done the same thing
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Hey Shawn my M3 speedometer was off by 5 mph going approx 75. When BP was out last November he fixed it with his coding skills. Now it's perfect!

Agree guys, he is a wiz. Now if have to get used to not having the built in police buffer.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Agree guys, he is a wiz. Now if have to get used to not having the built in police buffer.
    LOL ... Is that related to option "selection COP relevant vehicles" ?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Thanks for your impressions! I'm still unsure if I would want to do it given that it shrinks the amount of the gauges that are useable during normal driving, but I am still considering it for the warm up lights and oil temp gauge instead of the useless mpg gauge. Difference in between ZHP and M3 gauges for those wondering below:

I'm probably what one would consider a biased source, but honestly you get used to the speedometer differences pretty quickly. It's a bit of a compressed range, but not so much so that you can't accurately tell what speed you're driving. For the RPM gauge, I honestly think it's better since you can actually see the needle approach the redline in your peripheral vision

Quote Originally Posted by terraphantm View Post
    IFor the RPM gauge, I honestly think it's better since you can actually see the needle approach the redline in your peripheral vision
    I actually find it easier with the ZHP gauge because I know that when it's at the end (judging by the angle of the needle at 7k RPM), I'm about to run out of revs, which is especially useful on track for the occasions that I can't hear my engine (louder car being in front, for example). With the M3 gauges, I imagine there would be a lot of looking for those that don't typically see redline on a regular basis. This is one of the reasons I get messed up when I drive my friend's E36 M3 (I always ask for permission to redline) - it cuts off at a weirder needle angle than I'm used to seeing so I end up bumping the limiter when I shouldn't have. Just a visual trick.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

A visual trick you get used to quickly.
    I have to rely on needle position for both gauges since I can't see the numbers without reading glasses. It took me a week or two to get used to it NBD
    H&R sport springs,

Page 1804 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 8041304170417541794180218031804180518061814185419042304 ... LastLast