Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1921 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 9211421182118711911191919201921192219231931197120212421 ... LastLast
Results 19,201 to 19,210 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    make sure you clean up that area to assess all damage - are those popped spot welds in the rusty area? you'll want to either re-weld or drill out and install rivets (better idea), if they are indeed popped.
    Thanks for the advice Peter. Those are factory spot welds. I am going to weld TMS next weekend and going to put rivets on that rusty area.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BBS CH? Oh my! Git dem bad boyz. Pics, pics, pics!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    Peter, you da man! We need more human beings like you on this planet.
    +1. Hope your friend gets well soon.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    ++++++1 on Peter all the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    a gentlemen and a scholar. i feel like i think the same exact way. I love giving back when i can, it just feels good to give more than receive.
    Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    Peter, you da man! We need more human beings like you on this planet.
    thanks guys! i didn't post what i did to gloat... i was merely wanting to share my interesting findings last night. but i'm so glad there are more like-minded folks out there!

Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    I love it. BMW fits into "pure religion". Good stuff.
    it's not BMW, it's just a way of life. it's amazing how God has used my passion for cars to create relationships and help people. i'm in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Thanks for the advice Peter. Those are factory spot welds. I am going to weld TMS next weekend and going to put rivets on that rusty area.
    OK, cool - glad you haven't gotten to it yet. make sure you clean (wire wheel and degrease) the area well, so you can accurately inspect the entire area (but you're likely going to find most damage in that left rear area). and then protect it with some rust converter, anti-rust primer, anti-rust paint, and rubberized undercoating. then wax-spray it!

also, check the seam where the RACP meets the vertical sheet metal in the wheel well (right behind the shock body) - mine cracked there, and that is a common spot to crack after the left rear crack that you have. and if you have popped spot welds, you likely have a crack there - which is actually the RACP separating (or trying to) from the body. you can drill 5-6 holes through the two panels and put some rivets there. i might have a picture of mine. it actually stopped moving after i did that! rivets have amazing shear strength.

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    +1. Hope your friend gets well soon.
    thanks, fredo. he's supposedly in the rehab facility for a year - 10 months to go. it's going to be a long road.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

it's only money.
    I say that all the time the proceed modding....

Huge props to you Peter for helping your neighbor out with their BMW So much good karma going on there... it will come back to you my friend!

Peter is the bestest!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I feel like I overreached on this without mod approval but IDGAF

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Top-Shape-Fund

it's not BMW, it's just a way of life. it's amazing how God has used my passion for cars to create relationships and help people. i'm in awe.
    What I was referencing was James 1 and that you were able to use BMW as a tool for relationship. Too many people think BMW and Jesus are impossible to get along...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well when I have a god moment and he tells me to floor it, I just do it. 🤷🏽*♂️
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I found most of the smell was actually coming from the sound proofing covering the rear suspension, but everyone keeps saying its the under the rear bend stuff.

It's the classic early to mid-2000s BMW smell.
    +1

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1921 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 9211421182118711911191919201921192219231931197120212421 ... LastLast