Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2026 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 10261526192619762016202420252026202720282036207621262526 ... LastLast
Results 20,251 to 20,260 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Got a new garage door opener today(which is a nice change from manually opening and closing for the last month), but on top of that the information that came with it featured an e46 ZCP(?)
    Not a ZHP I know, but I figured it was still relevant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Must be interesting to drive a ZSP with the gauges, radio, HVAC controls, and wipers reversed.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Must be interesting to drive a ZSP with the gauges, radio, HVAC controls, and wipers reversed.
    Hahaha I didn’t notice that until now, can’t imagine why it’s set up like that unless they did it so they can use the inside of an e46 without paying BMW?

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

WOW, ok so my brother locked his keys in the trunk of his 330ci ZHP. Apparently he tried taking a pole and hitting the unlock button but tried getting another half inch of room so he pulled back on the glass a smidge and the whole window exploded.

So now even though he reached his arm in and opened the door from the inside, the alarm system is engaged and won’t let any of the electronic buttons work, including the trunk switch. He doesn’t have a spare key, and his only key is in his trunk.
    I mean I died when I walked out and saw what happened, even funnier that he was in strictly underwear

For the most part the “safety glass” works, but his hand is still gnarly cut up.
    Anyone know how to disengage that alarm system? We can’t even get to the trunk through the ski portal. I think now he’s resorting to removing the seats so that he can take the speaker out and reach his arm through the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    WOW, ok so my brother locked his keys in the trunk of his 330ci ZHP. Apparently he tried taking a pole and hitting the unlock button but tried getting another half inch of room so he pulled back on the glass a smidge and the whole window exploded.

So now even though he reached his arm in and opened the door from the inside, the alarm system is engaged and won’t let any of the electronic buttons work, including the trunk switch. He doesn’t have a spare key, and his only key is in his trunk.
    I mean I died when I walked out and saw what happened, even funnier that he was in strictly underwear

For the most part the “safety glass” works, but his hand is still gnarly cut up.
    Anyone know how to disengage that alarm system? We can’t even get to the trunk through the ski portal. I think now he’s resorting to removing the seats so that he can take the speaker out and reach his arm through the door.

I'm assuming no ZCP.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Open the ski bag. Grab a hook to pull the inside manual cabled trunk release.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I'm assuming no ZCP.

Sent from my S8+
    I'm pretty sure all the coupes had folding rear seats.

Thing is, I'm not sure how he's going to remove the rear seats with them still latched in place.

Here's an idea... what if you removed some fuses? Could there be some fuses that could relinquish the alarm's hold of the locked doors and whatnot?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Here's an idea... what if you removed some fuses? Could there be some fuses that could relinquish the alarm's hold of the locked doors and whatnot?
    He probably could have done that yeah, but a google search wouldn’t bring it up. And the rear seats fold but the latch is inside the trunk, hence the reason he had to remove the speaker to reach back there to pull the latch

Woah

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

I'm pretty sure all the coupes had folding rear seats.

Thing is, I'm not sure how he's going to remove the rear seats with them still latched in place.

Thought he would just use the ski pass if that was the case.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Thought he would just use the ski pass if that was the case.

Sent from my S8+

Does the ski pass have an opening through it? I thought it was just like a bag of sorts that's not open to the trunk area.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Page 2026 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 10261526192619762016202420252026202720282036207621262526 ... LastLast