Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2134 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1134163420342084212421322133213421352136214421842234 ... LastLast
Results 21,331 to 21,340 of 26150
    Welp, finally had the time to work on the car today. Sourced a bad ground on the passenger fog lamp, remembered I need to change my FCABS (I've had the Z4 FCABS for a year. I just keep forgetting to put them on), aaand diagnosed my passenger front wheel wobble. I'm missing a wheel weight lol. Oh well, I'm ordering tires anyways so I'll deal with it till the new tires go on next week.

Also, finished up that comparison review between the ZHP and VR4 last week. Just need to finish formatting and post it. Should be up tonight or tomorrow.

Sent from a blue police box.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Lmao.

Not happy with the KW's?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

ON THIS EPISODE OF AMERICAN PICKERS

THE BOYS HIT THE JUNKYARD LOOKING FOR GOLD IN SOME E46 AUTOMATICS

SPENSER BARES ALL FROM THE KNEE TO ANKLE FOR THE CAMERAS

AND WHAT THEY FIND WILL LEAVE YOU IN SHOCK

lol not really just a pair of 3.46 diffs for that poor man's supercharger upgrade

Swapping in a shorter open diff for that juicy power?

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Alignment done. Asked them if they’d swap back in the factory rear springs for the KWs in currently riding on. I passed as they quoted $400!! I guess I’ll DIY before my next alignment.

Also put in some BG 44k and MOA (as I was a bit low). 217,622 on the clock.

Rear springs arent bad, its the front springs that get dicey when using the autozone spring compressors.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

[QUOTE=ELCID86;558961]Alignment done. Asked them if they’d swap back in the factory rear springs for the KWs in currently riding on. I passed as they quoted $400!! I guess I’ll DIY before my next alignment.

I need to get mine aligned now... any suggestions on settings for spirited street (no track)? I don't know anything about alignment other than it needs to be done.

Clay bar and waxed a medium sized ding and scratch on my passenger rear door above the hard body line. Got most of the scratch out but the ding is very visible. Time to find a PDR vendor in the DC/Herndon area. Le sigh
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Time to find a PDR vendor in the DC/Herndon area. Le sigh
    Dent Masters has some good techs. They have a shop at Tysons near the Audi & Aston Martin dealer. They also have a tech that makes the rounds & works from D&V Autobody near Dulles.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

I was just out in that area today with the car looking at Toyotas killing some time with the GF. I’ll call them Monday. I appreciate the recommendation. How is their pricing?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I was just out in that area today with the car looking at Toyotas killing some time with the GF. I’ll call them Monday. I appreciate the recommendation. How is their pricing?
    Price depends on the extent of the damage / time to repair it. I've used Dent Masters twice, and was a bit surprised that it cost what it did, but when you consider the damage is undetectable, the paint still matches perfectly & is as durable as the rest of the car, you pay it!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Oh I agree, but I’ve got a line I won’t cross as far as cost. I worked a lux car dealer for 4 years (Audi, Porsche, jag, rover) and used a few vendors for PDR. I generallyknow what areas cost more and so forth. If it’s recommended by someone on here I’m sure they are good and I appreciate the info, def will be calling them, it’s such an eyesore. I put the car cover back on it so I’ll forgst about it for now

Page 2134 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1134163420342084212421322133213421352136214421842234 ... LastLast